Question for Manutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Manutes

When was the last time you did not score at home?.. I'm not counting OGs. I see you guys debating bout the defence, Rio Jones Vidic et al but it seems to me the problem you are having of late is that RVP and Rooney are missing... literally and figuratively. I'm not good at the analysis stuff, but so I see it.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    When was the last time you did not score at home?.. I'm not counting OGs. I see you guys debating bout the defence, Rio Jones Vidic et al but it seems to me the problem you are having of late is that RVP and Rooney are missing... literally and figuratively. I'm not good at the analysis stuff, but so I see it.
    In the EPL, a few years ago when Villa beat MU 1-0. In the UCL, last December. Prior to today's game, Rooney was on a scoring run, then he got injured playing for England.

Yes, RVP hasn't scored in a few games now, but people didn't realise that as soon as he went on a scoring drought, Rooney took up the mantle.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...and RVP is still playing good ball. He contributes tremendously in other areas. - movement & passing, free-kicks, assists (not sure what the numbers are here)...but involved in moves that end with goals scoring.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I do not doubt his quality but I think his greatest contribution to that club ~snicker~ is when he is scoring goals. I used to really admire RVP til him guh an join dat #$@&^** club
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X