Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF improves local football administrations

JFF improves local football administrations

The Board of Directors of the Jamaica Football Federation have accepted the recommendation of the General Secretary, Burchell Gibson, that all Parish Associations and National Confederations be given special attention to improve the efficiency of their respective administrative processes.

Effective September 1, 2007 the Federation’s thirteen (13) Parish Associations and the four (4) Confederations will each receive a monthly subvention of J$20,000.00 to assist with local administrative activities.

The General Scretary will also conduct a survey within all local football secretariats to ascertain the various technological needs that exist as the Federation seeks to improve the technological capabilities of the Parish Associations and Confederations.

Further to the survey the Jamaica Football Federation will organise training sessions for Parish Associations and Confederations to improve the skills of local football secretariat personnel in electronic communication of information and management of data.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Election A Run
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hopefully while carrying out this 'drive', the JFF does not overlook the need for it's administration and it's secretariat to work at becoming professional in outlook and actions.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl sometimes you so simple eeeh.

After 4 years a now them a go upgrade Parish FAs and Confeds?

Them never know that before?

As X say election a run and Boxhill dem desperate.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Karl sometimes you so simple eeeh.

After 4 years a now them a go upgrade Parish FAs and Confeds?

Them never know that before?

As X say election a run and Boxhill dem desperate.
          Yup!
          I see...and, I remember that Boxhill had promised such before his election and announced one such offer before (i.e. during his term). ...but, sometimes good deeds are done for the wrong reasons...but, I am still thankful for those deeds.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Effective September 1, 2007 the Federation’s thirteen (13) Parish Associations and the four (4) Confederations will each receive a monthly subvention of JM$20,000.00

Suh tell mi suppen. Each confed will receive $20K per month (roughly US$300). Wha dem supposen to do wid that? It ongle complicate the man dem accounting as it may cost more than the JM$300 in paper work to use the money anyway.

Moreover, this plan starts September 1, 2007. two months before the admin vacate office. My question is, if they are going to give this little pittance, why wait almost six months to do it?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post

Suh tell mi suppen. Each confed will receive $20K per month (roughly US$300). Wha dem supposen to do wid that? It ongle complicate the man dem accounting as it may cost more than the JM$300 in paper work to use the money anyway.

Moreover, this plan starts September 1, 2007. two months before the admin vacate office. My question is, if they are going to give this little pittance, why wait almost six months to do it?
              Yuh good nuh blouse an skirt!

Comment

Mosiah, Dem man yah are classic JoKers! J$20K per month to each parish association BEGINNING SEPT. 2007! Well, I appluad them still....but looking at the bigger picture, it appears to be a classic case of "too little, too late".

By the way, whats the cost of a computer in Jamaica these days?
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                X