RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Davis speaks - stole this from ova suh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Davis speaks - stole this from ova suh!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bHmgp...ure%3Dyoutu.be

Very nice! A thinker!

Guess I am missing the program that opens this video. Receiving a message saying the "The protocol specified in this address is not valid".
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh haffi be a member of Stonigut lodge to open fi him links.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Real Player popped up and played it for me. If you do not have Real Player, then you can download and install it for free.

Quite a good interview. Intelligent young man as well who seem to be learning about football outside of Jamaica.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

All you do is copy and paste url heading into youtube and it comes up.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tried that and it did not work.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

copy and paste this in the search section of youtube-Spain based Martin Davis speaks to SportsXplorer Multimedia about his experience in Spain

Comment

I have already watched it but as I said, that did not work.

Comment

Maybe not on the mobile webpage but it certainly works on YouTube, that is how I was able to watch it.

Comment

YouTube does not display the vidoe on your computer, your browser does. So your browser gathers the data from YouTube and put together the video display on your computer. I said that to say think it is a browser issue Karl and myself were experiencing.

Comment

Jamaican High School Students get Scholarship To Valencia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS3GnxfM2NU

Spain based Martin Davis speaks to SportsXplorer Multimedia about his experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmgpiBlvrU
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just saw it!
                        Great interview by the youngster. He was great. ...and he said a lot that would help our local coaches and our local players.

Now to see him play.
                        btw - Lazie: The youngster said in JA talent abounds!!!

Comment

Nice post, Stoni!
                          Thanks, boss!

Comment

Oh now I see,that is news to me.

Comment

According to young Mr. Davis. . .

"I think Jamaicans need to be more tactically aware. If we get that, then the individualism of our players will transferred to the collectiveness of our team and you will see more results."

Must say he handled himself well. Whatever happened to King Kaya? He was supposed to be a good talent too.

Comment

Working...
                              X