No announcement yet.

Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaal for Jamaica U-17 WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were they playing on turf ? can you play WC on that kind of surface?
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I watched the highlights of the game and now saw what happened on the first red card.

It was clear as day that the Jamaican player did not touch the Panamanian player. Unbelievable and disgraceful behavior of Panama.

If you want to see the highlight, go to www.CONCACAF.com and look at the game highlights.

I hope that this red card is reviewed and the player from Panama is sanctioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        were they playing on turf ? can you play WC on that kind of surface?
        At the junior levels, yes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Would be nice if we could score a goal from open play, or even from a set play after a good build up. Was that what happened when we won that penalty?

I know Karl thinks differently, but for the rest of us, you know what I'm saying.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Would be nice if we could score a goal from open play, or even from a set play after a good build up. Was that what happened when we won that penalty?

I know Karl thinks differently, but for the rest of us, you know what I'm saying.
            Thinks differently about scoring from "open play"?
            That could not be what you mean as I have been preaching TEAM from God knows when?

You also asked about 'set plays'....but you could not mean I am against scoring from 'set plays' as we have discussed from time to time on this forum the importance and beauty of successful good set plays????

So whhat the hell do you mean?
            Ooooh! I think I have it! You are rooting for the 'one-man' and in that doing your angst has caused you to lose your mind!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Ooooh! I think I have it! You are rooting for the 'one-man' and in that doing your angst has caused you to lose your mind!
              Wrong again, Karl! But thanks for trying!

Let's see who is on line 3...Hello, caller!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X