RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the coach Tappa , Burrell or di Brazilian ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the coach Tappa , Burrell or di Brazilian ?

http://www.cvmtv.com/videos_1.php?id=1009&section=gps
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Burrell only SUGGEST!!

Tappa is the coach !
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

What kin' a question dat?
      Yu don' know' seh Burrell is a Warner protegé
      Peter R

Comment

Monterssero only deals with tactics...lol.. a circus

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This guy is very unprofessional. I was about to stop listening when he made the statement; "why do we need these Brasilians" but I continued. Captain should have told him that Brasil at present have FIVE titles spanning various continents, so far Ja has only one qualification (go figure, bone head).

What really irks me though; is this guy's rudeness. He started out by asking the captain about the captain's position in FIFA then implicitly acusing the Captain of business deals with the CONCAF president. Who is the producer of this show? This loose canon is not trained and asking all kind of questions that borders on litigation.Can't they send him away on a course or something? I see the captian was graceful by saying "are you talking business or football". I just stop watching.

Why I'm irked> Well a team asked me to manage them here in NYC and what if my friends gave me proposal on a deal (as they have done over the years) and I acted on it? They may claim I rob them or some other foolishness. It's not the captain's fault that he doesn't have friends to offer him business deals.It's called networking. I have friends from high school that would suggest ventures, then some from college, then some from past jobs and some that I meet in other social circles. This guy thinks he is sitting on his verandah and talking to the captain.Is he aware that he is on TV? This is why one has to be very careful of how one does business; especially when certain mentality is involved. I can now see why people shy away from sponsoring football in Ja.

What that guy did was very poor and unprofessional.This makes me wary of being involved with football.

Comment

Why do we need these Brasilians?

Comment

Quite possibly Ja needs Europeans as only "they can discipline us" (seeing that Rboyz needs discipline in their game). Yes?

Comment

Yuh gonna answer the question?

Comment

Nothing inapropriate with his questions , they do it all the time here in the 1st world , you should know that.

Conflicts of interest are always questioned , and he had the right to question it , was it done in the dark , wasnt a newspaer clipping presented and even if done in the dark the more to question.

Kudos to the bredda , a sarry im neva ask bout HUE STRIGHT !

Comment

Which guy? the interviewer or the Captain? ... oh you mean the interviewer!

I don't see anything wrong with the questions: "Why do we need these Brasilians?" .... fair question; if the answer is easy or obvious the Captain gone clear:

With respect to the involvement in business, given the climate now with Jack warner, Bin hamman being forced out of FIFA and a cloud over Blazer, I think any question that keeps the administrators "honest" is fair game.
                    Peter R

Comment

Yeah.. wondah why him leave out Hue..

Hmm.. mussi nevah waan pressah di Cappo too much..

Same questions mi pose and him point mi in the direction of di two oddah biggah heads cross di table..

Dem mussi deh pon di Technical Committee...

Wi cornah dark...

Comment

KMT.. I think you can ask questions but this guy was suggesting wrongdealings without giving the Captain sufficient time to respond..cutting people off and stuff..This is how rumours are started, Why do we need Brazilians? Whats the point of this question? was it asked with any stats as to what's happening globally and any potential to change? What research is this guy doing to support is questions other than the rumor that he wanted to start..I too thought it was way inappropriate and unprofesional...I love the questions on Mattocks...Tuffy, well I don't care for that...Hue he definitely should have asked etc....They could have gotten so much more from that interview

Comment

Brasilians themselves admit that one of the weaknesses in their domestic league is lack of quality coaches...

Comment

Maybe the quality coaches are coaching overseas in places like... erm.. Jamaica? maybe? LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

Jawge, you are correct the presenter was unprofessional.

...and he had many extremely poor moments. However, even as in many cases the way questions were asked were in poor taste...each question asked was worthy.

Captain Burrell is our JFF head and it is for him to expect tough questioning, be prepared to deal with same and adept at answering. Some of the good Captain's responses could have been better couched.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X