Karl, Twan, OJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, Twan, OJ

do you think Joel Campbell(Costa Rica) should be brought into the Gunners squad for next season or should Arsene leave him in Spain for another season?

Joel Campbell's progress report:-

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/...l-betis-192530

I think they bring him in so Arnse can put that touch of calmness and composure that he seems to distill on his players. Also with Gervihno having a inconsistent year it may be time. For some reason I thought he was in France but anyhow x say him a rucks...

Comment

Based on his match against the REGGAE BOYZ. With his work-rate? ...and attitude to TEAM.

We need him...NOW!
      Last edited by Karl; April 5, 2013, 10:37 AM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        I think they bring him in so Arnse can put that touch of calmness and composure that he seems to distill on his players. Also with Gervihno having a inconsistent year it may be time. For some reason I thought he was in France but anyhow x say him a rucks...
        He spent last season at Lorient in France but move to La Liga at the start of this season!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          With his work-rate?
          We need that...NOW!
          Yes, i like his work rate, i think he should be brought back for next season he should've now played enough international football to be able to recieve is work permit!

Comment

@ OJ

X said Joel Campbell whom you claim is worth 20 million in transfer funds , is one man who doesn't make a lteam or isn't a team by himself .X further claimed that 2 C. Rican Bush leaguers put 2 past us , one just recently left the bush league in feb/march .

The profile for Joel Campbell
            © Getty ImagesName in native country:Joel Nathaniel Campbell Samuels Date of birth:26.06.1992Place of birth:San José Age:20Height:1,78Nationality: Costa Rica Position:Striker - Centre ForwardFoot:leftMarket value:1.300.000 £
            1.500.000 €
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              I think they bring him in so Arnse can put that touch of calmness and composure that he seems to distill on his players...
              ...just before the leave for greener pastures. LOL!!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

NOPE !!

dont think he is quite ready to make a contribution to the 1st team. Bringing him back now, will slow his development as his playing time will be very limited.

He has to compete with TW14, AOC15, who are ahead of him now, PLUS the new signings that we will make in the summer.
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

....and he made many goal-scoring opportunities both for himself and others.

On another day he could have been involved in 3 or 4 goals.
                  Displayed good TEAMplay and Lord knows we need an energizer bunny on our GUNNERS. Someone would not allow the TEAM to slaken...as has happened so often this season adn the previous 2 seasons thus losing or drawing games.

He should be in the 1st TEAM as starter immediately!

Aside: That is what the modern TEAM needs npn-stop work-rate. No time for rests!

Wish our Reggae Boyz had 7 more non-stop workers like Demar Philips and Ryan Johnson to join Mariappa and Ricketts...that would be a top quality TEAM! Wish our 7 other starters Doyley, Taylor<---->. Adrian Reid(?), Austin, Elliot, McAnuff, "Teddy Johnson and Garath McLeary --- giving us that non-stop such as Joel Campbell gave for Costa Rica???
                  That would be BOSS Reggaeboyz TEAM!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X