RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this talk about goal line technology...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    I pointed out the left foot in my earlier post to highlight the fact that the forward was not closer to the goal, not that it matters about "body parts", whether it be the defender's foot or some other part of the forward's body. The law reads:

"A player is not in an offside position if:
    • he is in his own half of the field of play or
    • he is level with the second-last opponent or
    • he is level with the last two opponents"
    I can't see how anyone can say he was not "level" with the last defender...and hence, not offside.
    I watched the FIFA video explanation of "nearer" and I take it back, he was offside based on their video explanation. I was always under the impression that the body and feet of the player had to be nearer to the goal, but that is not the case, it can be any ONE of: the head, body or feet. Sorry. I stand corrected.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Goal-scoring opportunities galore! Goals galore!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Respect, big man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X