I know Juventus cannot be Stoni's favourite team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Juventus cannot be Stoni's favourite team

Pirlo closed down no lanes. Indeed, he broke into a sprint only when he was going over to take corners!

Surely Jermaine Hue could do that for the Boyz. No?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Exactly, it is because Pirlo is in there why they were beaten. Bayern change up the rhythm and stylee and isolated him in the middle where he was picked apart by the Bayern johncrows like fresh carrion. Same thing would happen with other midfield players who struggle on defense.

Here is a little commentary that you will like.

Bayern win the midfield battle
    Everything that a team considers a strength always can be countered sooner rather than later. Barcelona’s possession based game was once thought to be impossible to play against until teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea and AC Milan showed the way to nullify it. Similarly Juventus’ 3-5-2 formation bamboozled many across Europe, but teams have figured out a way to bypass the central midfield trio of Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo.

Bayern, who rely on wing-play to carve open defences, did exactly that when the midfield duo of Bastian Schweinsteiger and Luis Gustavo shifted the ball wide which meant that the likes of Vidal and Marchisio were drawn out of position to wider areas and left Pirlo exposed.

Comment

The weak link in midfield when facing superior opposition.

Andrea Pirlo
      Must take some blame for Alaba's goal after giving the ball away just moments before. Went close with a free as he sought to make amends but he was ponderous in possession far too often and repeatedly had his pocked picked.

Mosiah what dem say, he had his pocket picked repeatedly!

Comment

The weak link in midfield when facing superior opposition.

Andrea Pirlo
        Must take some blame for Alaba's goal after giving the ball away just moments before. Went close with a free as he sought to make amends but he was ponderous in possession far too often and repeatedly had his pocked picked.

Mosiah what dem say, he had his pocket picked repeatedly!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Exactly, it is because Pirlo is in there why they were beaten.

So predictable, Stoni!

Stoni, let me share a little secret with you - Juventus is in the quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League! I can think of one or two things that might be more embarrassing than getting beaten at that stage.

I put it to you right now that Jermaine Hue is at least as good as Pirlo and we are not playing any team as good as Bayern.

I would take my chances!

Carry on, Stoni! Don't let sensible facts get in the way of your campaign!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Everything in it's own time and season, all fundamentals of strengths and weaknesses prevail at all levels and the inequities still remain intact whether it is Bayern versus juventus or Mexico versus Jamaica still the same fundamentals for all battles. Knowing your opponents strengths and weaknesses as well as your own, that is no campaign that is just facing reality, whether you choose to sacrifice one thing over another is where you must make the call.

Comment

You have no point.. Hue is the best passer in the Squad.. the team is WEAKER without his skills on the field..

Spin it however you want (defense, closing down space, speed over ground, speed in the air).. them there's the cold facts...

Hopefully the JFF admin accepts this sooner than you !!

Comment

Nah wait pon none a dem. My room done reserve in Rio arready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maudib, mi dun know seh mi cyan win with you already.

Comment

Don't try and go against Critical Thinking...

Comment

Den me is what? Yuh tink yuh win gainst me?!

But a whe di...?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo cyan mek yuh win nothing!

Comment

Working...
                        X