• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City's Nasri: Kroenke forced me out of Arsenal

Man City's Nasri: Kroenke forced me out of Arsenal

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...1#.UVr5MjdmPGI

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Tue, 04/02/2013 - 06:21

Share on email Share on print

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri says he was pushed out of Arsenal by their club owner Stan Kroenke.
    Nasri claims he was forced out of the club because unpopular owner Kroenke wanted to cash in a player who had one year left on his deal.
    "Cesc [Fabregas, who quit for Barcelona the same summer] or me were supposed to leave," he explained. "Arsene told me that if Cesc would leave, I would stay.
    "But Kroenke could not ignore the transfer fee."

Nasri wasn't behaving like someone who wanted to stay at all.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Revisionist

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Clown dat. He went for the money. Now that his ass full up a splinters from rubbing the pine, him a bawl. Ezra tell him fi come a the Empire, him seh no! Run dat!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How do you get this and that in the same interview?

He added: ‘Arsene Wenger is the greatest coach I have worked with. He is the one who understands me the most, he made me realise my potential.

'I am grateful to him for the role he played in my career. I only regret not having more discussions with him when I left.
          ‘I do not have other regrets. I do not regret joining Manchester City. I want to play and perform, and my departure from Arsenal is purely for sporting reasons.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2PKQqXgJW
          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            How do you get this and that in the same interview?

He added: ‘Arsene Wenger is the greatest coach I have worked with. He is the one who understands me the most, he made me realise my potential.

'I am grateful to him for the role he played in my career. I only regret not having more discussions with him when I left.
            ‘I do not have other regrets. I do not regret joining Manchester City. I want to play and perform, and my departure from Arsenal is purely for sporting reasons.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2PKQqXgJW
            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yuh nuh know wha fi believe. It was reported on FSC last night that Mancini went after Nasri and his form, and they reported as if Nasri made the comment about Wenger as a result of Mancini's attack.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

one is a manager and one is a coach.///

Comment

Working...
              X