X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you see a swap?
    "The Special One" for the "Interim"?

mmmmmmmmm????
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      I would like to see him and Chelsea go on to win the FA Cup ( for his sake and ironically, to spite the Chelsea fans who don't appreciate him ). Man City don't deserve squat this year IMO whether they are playing the best ball or not (hail up Brickman and HL!)... of coure we cannot write off the other teams... it's a knockout and anything can happen.
      Peter, I am sure Rafa wants to win it - he is a professional. But if he doesn't, it is exactly the right outcome for the segment of ingrates amongst the Chelski fan base that keep crying down the man. Rafa will move on and leave them to their mad owner and their self righteous selves. City for my money.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanks boss! I did not even know the match was being played so early. I was looking for it at about 2PM or thereabouts only to see it has long over.

Raffa doing this one for his resume.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          I am rooting for him also...but I think the dye is cast. That "interim" suggests his goose is cooked!
          Guus Hidink took on the role of Chelsea interim coach a few years ago and it did not prevent him frim stamping his class on the team.

Tappa was interim coach at one time for the Reggae Boyz as well. He went on to claim the position permanently. I do not have to go further as Roberto Di Matteo was interim coach at Chelsea when he won the FA Cup and Champions League. Interim don't mean nothing if you don't let it bother you. Produce results and the interim tag will go away.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X