Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certain man on the forum are facing a

terrifying scenario...

Hue get game and viola.. whole ting change.. chances like woah.. wuss if all Mattocks reach pon di field and SCORE !

Where certain forumite gwine run tuh ? dem cyaan show dem face..

lol ! woiee !

Now I understand why dem suh committed.. the thought petrify dem.. it have nutting tuh duh wid Hue weaknesses.. it has everything to do with Hue strength at this point cause is bare faught dem ah chat and dem gone pass di point of no return !

Certain man convince himself about Hue's liabilities, even as he admits he has only seen him once and in not so recent times, if my memory serves me right.

It reach so bad now that, if Hue get game, I am sure this man would pray for him to fail, even if it means that the team fails.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what choice dem have at this point ?!

Sad situation..

Comment

This is football, every man have him opinion, mine is that hue can't mek my side, that is it. If Tappa put him in and he turns into Houdini I would be very happy. At the end of the day for me it is about Jamaica winning. I am just one guy that love to argue my point, it matters not what I say. It is what it is, in the grand scheme of things if I was paying for performance Hue would not be in my squad, Mattocks could be there but he is not ready yet.

Comment

Nuh watch ntn, Stoni. I respect your views and your right to have and share them 100%! You have played your hand, no matter what! That's to be respected and admired. People like Sass now,...

Anyway, yuh wrong! And I hope Tappa gives us a chance for you to be equally as courageous and explicit in your apology.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X