Reading now at the bottom o the barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading now at the bottom o the barrel

Reading FC seem certain of demotion now as they are at the bottom of the standings. If they get demoted, I think some other team will sign Marriappa. Either of the three new teams coming up or some mid-table team could use his services. He is a good player despite his team he plays for and he deserves to remain in the EPL.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Tough, the seemed to have hit a nice
    combination there in January/ february but lost the groove.

Comment

Yep. He is one of the few players and the only player of Jamaican heritage who I think will stay at the EPL level when they go down. I think McAnuff, McCleary and Cummings will find themselves back in the Championship.

Comment

No, can't say of Jamaican heritage. There are a lot of Jamaican Heritage but not a lot to Jamaican players.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

???

Comment

I think Sass is visiting Karl at Shady Pined tidday and took a whisk of that flask he has with him from time to time.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              I think Sass is visiting Karl at Shady Pined tidday and took a whisk of that flask he has with him from time to time.
              Was wondering what was going on.

Comment

He is one of the few players and the only player of Jamaican heritage who I think will stay at the EPL level when they go down.

You have a lot of players of Jamaican heritage that will be playing the EPL like Ashley Young, Sterling, Ashley Williams and a lot more.

However they are not playing for Jamaica. Jamaican hertigage is totally different.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  He is one of the few players and the only player of Jamaican heritage who I think will stay at the EPL level when they go down.

You have a lot of players of Jamaican heritage that will be playing the EPL like Ashley Young, Sterling, Ashley Williams and a lot more.

However they are not playing for Jamaica. Jamaican hertigage is totally different.
                  What does Ashley Young and those others have to do with Reading? Do you know of other players at Reading with Jamaican heritage?

Please read my initial post again. It seems you are not understanding what I am saying.

Comment

Ok I didn't see you say anything about Reading. Are you saying of the Reading players???

Comment

But the discussion was based on the Reading team going down Sass and the Jamaican players who are with Reading. Other players of Jamaican heritage were not a part of the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        But the discussion was based on the Reading team going down Sass and the Jamaican players who are with Reading. Other players of Jamaican heritage were not a part of the discussion.
                        look like the bun that Sass had over the Easter, had some rum in it...
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

this is why forum is good that misunderstanding can be cleared. I just read it as I think it was written so now that is cleared ok.

Comment

Working...
                          X