Coutinho doesn't seem to play a bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coutinho doesn't seem to play a bad

ball going forward; his blemish today was that goal he missed...though I wonder if he were six inches to the right if it might have been saved... good game and one to nurture for the future.
    Peter R

I like him. a good player. Do you think Liverpool should also call back Caroll? Big Sam finally have him playing some good ball.

Liverpool problem now is to beef up the defense.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm not sure Caroll is the player Liverpools needs. In spite of Sturridge's bright start, (I'm not sure why he isn't playing or didn't play today) he is not enough. Too much reliance on Suarez alone up front. Liverpool definitely could do with the up front help and someone to replace Carragher.

I haven't seen Caroll play lately but his style as it was then I don't see fitting in...
      Peter R

Comment

I was saying the same thing but he had an impressive two goals yesterday.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X