ManCity v. Chelsea in Amerkah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManCity v. Chelsea in Amerkah!

City will cross the Atlantic at the end of May to take on Chelsea at the famous Busch Stadium in St Louis.

It will be the first-ever international football match to take place at Iconic 46,861 capacity stadium in Missouri and marks a rare opportunity for the Blues to play in front of the growing, passionate fan base in the States.

The 2012-13 Premier League champions will take on the 2012-13 Champions of Europe on Thursday, May 23rd at 7.30pm CST.

It is a first return to the USA for City since 2011’s pre-season tour, when they took on LA Galaxy, Vancouver Whitecaps and Club America of Mexico City and the latest trip has caught the imagination of the hosts.

“For two days in May our baseball heaven will be transformed into an international soccer haven,” commented Bill DeWitt III, President of the St Louis Cardinals who are proud to call Busch Stadium home.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Are you going HL? My wife pointed it out to me this evening that Chelsea will be playing some club name MCFC in Missouri. St Louis is 4 hours drive from my home. I would love to go, but it is on a Thursday nigh at 7PM. This would mean I have to miss Thursday and Friday from work. I may just make the trek anyhow, although I am a bit reluctant to use my time off as I have some big plans this year.

Tickets should go on sale on Tuesday, 4/2.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Are you going HL? My wife pointed it out to me this evening that Chelsea will be playing some club name MCFC in Missouri. St Louis is 4 hours drive from my home. I would love to go, but it is on a Thursday nigh at 7PM. This would mean I have to miss Thursday and Friday from work. I may just make the trek anyhow, although I am a bit reluctant to use my time off as I have some big plans this year.

Tickets should go on sale on Tuesday, 4/2.
      don't waste your time on them two peeyahn-peeyahn team; tek you wife out for a nice dinner instead.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I thought you love football Marin!?

These games are going to be sold out!!

Tilla, I need to see if one of their venue will be Atlanta. Two or three years ago, ManCity came to the US; they played the MexTican club America at the Georgia Dome. It was a sellout.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X