Bruce how your man D.Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce how your man D.Gordon

passport? Is it coming on? I know he plays central D at times. Can he time the ball and head it out from a cross? If so Rboyz need him badly.

As far as I know, Daniel has still not recieved his Jamaican passport.

Yes, he is doing very well at Karlsruhe. He is VERY strong in the air. He, his central defense partner Jan Maurersberger and goalkeeper Dirk Orlishausen are the anchor of the best defense in Liga 3 - (29 games, 18 goals conceded)

Daniel's stats for the season: 22 league games (20 starts)+ 3 in the German FA Cup (3 starts) Two goals, two assists, three yellow cards and one red. He has played all 90 minutes in all of his starts, except for the match he was sent off.

Despite Karlsruhe being on an incredible unbeaten streak after a horrible start to the season, Karlsruhe is tied for first place but ahead on goal difference. Three other teams are within five points of the leaders.

I haven't mentioned him because he has not played the past two weekends. Two weekends ago, Karlsruhe's game was cancelled due to bad weather. Last weekend, Karlsruhe had to play in a qualifying tournament to get into next years German FA Cup, and Karlsruhe's coach decided to give Daniel a rest. He is expected to play on Saturday.

You can watch for yourself on Saturday, 8 am Jamaica time www.swr-tv.de

Comment

http://www.swr.de/nachrichten/sport/...5n0/index.html

This is a DIRECT link to the German TV station carrying the game, not some bull$#it site that asks you to download something every five minutes.

Direct link to the game, 8 am US Central. Daniel Gordon is #3 in white, at right center back.
      Last edited by Bruce; March 30, 2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Karlsruhe beat Stuttgart Kickers 3-0. Daniel played all 90 minutes, made about five clearances with his head, and had three attempts at goal, all trying to head in corner kicks.

With seven rounds remaining, the table reads: Karlsruhe 63 points, Arminia Bielefeld 61, Osnabruck 59, Pruessen Muenster 58, Heidenheim 56.

Karlsruhe, Pruessen Muenster, and Heidenheim have one extra game remaining due to cancelled games.

Comment

Bruce sorry that missed the game. I have my own little game that I play on Sat & Sundays. Running with younger ones isn't easy .

Just post when's the next game and I will watch. Ja would do well with some German discipline in the back I'm sure most here will agree

Comment

Karlsruhe's next game is against Unterhaching April 6 at 7 am US Central.
            I don't know if the game will be on TV. Unterhacing is in sixth place, but well behind the Gang Of Five at the top.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpX9O0M4-QI Highlights of game.

Comment

Karlsruhe at Unterhaching this Saturday will be webcast at 7 am US Central at swr.de

Comment

Working...
                X