Thank you so much Dunny
      You are welcome boss!

Comment

Blessed.

Comment

Fi real, I second dat!

Comment

Thanks, Dunny.
            Perhaps you have the other 2 matches also? ...I would luv the Massive to compare match through match through that we have played.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Thanks, Dunny.
              Perhaps you have the other 2 matches also? ...I would luv the Massive to compare match through match through that we have played.
              Mexico v Jamaica full game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI91VFEYKIM

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Thanks, Dunny.
                Jamaica v Panama in sections

First half-;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEIK_7-_kGM

Second half-;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N04xQG22u4

Comment

Looking again at the first goal, cr players are not marked at all no bodies on them, just running free, running riot in the six, that is pure indiscipline and poor execution, things that are expected of Jamaica, this is exactly what these Central Americans team expect of us sloppy defensive execution. Can't expect to get to Brazil playing sloppy defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                    Looking again at the first goal, cr players are not marked at all no bodies on them, just running free, running riot in the six, that is pure indiscipline and poor execution, things that are expected of Jamaica, this is exactly what these Central Americans team expect of us sloppy defensive execution. Can't expect to get to Brazil playing sloppy defense.
                    That is where we miss Nosworthy's presence, authority and organizational skills at the back!

Comment

Well that is news to me Dunny, didn't realize that he also was on organizer and leader in the back as we'll, nuff intangibles there. I thought that it was a mistake to play Taylor and maps in center for last arch and that Dooley and maps was a better continuation as they played together for a long time. But so it guh, that is what Tappa did!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                        Well that is news to me Dunny, didn't realize that he also was on organizer and leader in the back as we'll, nuff intangibles there. I thought that it was a mistake to play Taylor and maps in center for last arch and that Dooley and maps was a better continuation as they played together for a long time. But so it guh, that is what Tappa did!
                        how long ago has Doyley and Mappa played together ?

when was the last time Doyley played CB?

Would you play him in his debut, at CB , with players he has only been with for 4 days ?
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Thanks, boss!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Appreciate it, boss!

Comment

Working...
                            X