C. Rican bush league team that beat the RBYZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    What is this running harder, one dimensional thing you are attributing to me anyway, bottom line is our execution and defensive discipline was poor. I just looked back on the first goal and the guy at the edge of the box that headed back in was totally unmarked and the three trailing guys into the box were unmarked, not even a hint of a body on them. I have been totally harping on discipline and execution as first order, this is what scared the rest of the hex when they watched the mex game, they never saw a jamaica playing defense lie that before, typically we are known to be somewhat sloppy and play an open style relying on speed. What we saw at cr was a jamaica trying to play a style that is unsuited for hex type competition. Defensive strategy and tactics must be the first order.

Again my thought on Ja playing is defense first, playing4-5-1 win dominance of midfield battle is first task, apply defense screws in our half, keep shape and shut down space on the wings. That kind of space shutting and defensive intensity stymies attacking teams, loose balls will be coughed and when we get that in the run of play we can counter quickly with speed and maximize the use of that one on one skill as there will be Nuff space to exploit on the counter with many of their players committed high and running back.
    LOL

All dis juss is so much poppycock theory when the players are strangers

All now yuh nuh realize dat yet?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
    X