Te fact is simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te fact is simple

The other teams are playing there best team while we are playing our ALL Star team

WE can't call put so many starters in who haven't played with each other even if the play for top of the world team. We needed friendly games after calling the English players.

It is not too late we need a camp with 50 players at most 25 at least with some good practise game. Call the players who interested and build from there.

Nothing else can help us now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

We dont need a camp , we need common sense , camp is for the locals, who play in the local league or out of a club.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

mi can't believe you post this to rhatid. Do you think Liverpool pre-season camp in America wasn't needed?? EPL players don't need camps???

Camps are the best way to develop a team in a short period of time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Believe it ,liverpool can afford it ,they are together for almost a year if you include pre season , we dont have that luxury , we get them 3 to 7days at best when Fifa tournaments are in full swing.

Realistically , we need more practice games for the team as a whole, the locals need camps because of the obvioius grouping of players over the season in a proximal enviroment.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The fact is in camps you normally have games to play in quick succession, like when we go Brazillian camps we normally have at least 4 or 5 Brazillian teams to play. So because Liverpool can afford a camp that means it is important to them and not to us since we can't afford it?

Comment

Read again and see if you comprehend....di facts ..lol

Comment

"Believe it ,liverpool can afford it ,they are together for almost a year if you include pre season"

Most camps last for 2 weeks. We have a gap between now and June when EPL is not playing so there is no reason why we can't have a camp. We may miss a few MLS players but we will have the UK based players who were primarily on the field and the local players.

Normally somebody offset our camping cost so...

Comment

Yuh serious , liverpool ave dem man fi a month of pre season , you call 2 weeks before we face Mex a camp , where would it be , how many games you expect in , and then to travel to camp and back home to face Mex , jet lag would mash us up.

You and yuh facts , like i said use common sense.

Comment

Before we went to Gold cup we had a camp in Brazil which was about 2 weeks long playing about 5 or 6 teams and give the coaches day to day control over the players.

I am sure Liverpool also go on short camps like every other Premiership teams who sometimes on a week break fly out to France, Dubai or some other country.

After EPL You can have a 2 weeks camp and enough time to rest. Fact is without a camp and practise games we can say goodbye to world cup.

Comment

Epl done may 19 to 20th we play Mex june 4th ..so we get everyone there (brazil) by may 23 , 1st game on may 25 th , 2nd may 28 th , travel back to jamaica by june 1st , rest and play by june 4th.

Possible ! not a camp in my mind, more like practice games , to gel.Cant see Tappa rectifying any mistakes over 2 practice games.

Comment

It is a camp whether you like it yes or no. If clubs are in mid table they will let their players go before.

Comment

Oh so now we clarify your perception of a camp...lol..thanks not mine , those are practice games , if we do so to resolve chemistry.

Comment

camp is more than practice games. You train then play games and then do classwork. You may train even the mornings before playing game. Yes camps usually entail playing some games but that is not the sole purpose.

Comment

lol...dis bredda wid im facts ....lol 2 game camp..lol

Comment

you have no idea. I have been on camps a few camps so I know exactly what it entails

Comment

Working...
                              X