No announcement yet.

Discipline and execution!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jangle that is exactly the point, god way to put it, we can produce good defenders that can approximate the best defenders in the world pretty well, we cannot, have not, will not for some tie ever produce a player that can score 40 gals in one season in a top league. An excellent defense is far easier to produce than an excellent offense, we are not in a position to play attacking ball by possession, we have never enable to do that we have never built a system which is capable of producing that, thus we must focus on what we can do well.

Comment

Mo this is our World Cup, every game we must get points. We can't play open style 4-4-2 against these type of teams to start the ball game, lets see who blinks first, who makes the first mistake, this is a real poker game, establish dominance in the midfield first then build on that.

Comment

Act like yuh have sense nuh..

Yuh know a man desperate when him start dig up yellow card stats on a striker..

Beckford is at 50% yellow cards in qualifying and him a dash wheh goal innah di 6 yard box.. wheh yuh seh.. sen him home !

Teddy Johnson is at 66% in qualifying...

Lol ! woiee !

Mattocks a gwaan good !

Come wid a next specious argument Court Jester !

Last edited by Muadib; March 29, 2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Maudib, mi can't beat yuh on your sense of right or wrong however, there is a thing called minimum sample size and typically you want to measure that over a season, Mr Mattocks is still king of the cards.

Comment

I don't have no problem with a little celebration but him need to get him head on right and focus on playing first eleven ball, he cannot be on the bench, must make team believe he has to be there and his head is totally in the game, still a lot of cobweb up there.

Comment

How me get my side, look back on my posts, I have criticized the formation and player selection just before the game, it seems yuh a tek a set pon mi fI no good reason in my books.

Comment

Working...
              X