No announcement yet.

Lovely time to RESET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope no one believes in management by suss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If they get in a two week camp, I think you will see the benefits. Especially Bibi who is still training with his former club.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I hope they do not also....

Thanks!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Initally, I like Dane, but I have not seen any improvements in him. Actuall, he looks worse since he went to Burnley. He does the same things EVERYTIME. A good defender will figure out quickly how to deal with his speed to nullify him.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you guys are some waggonist!! how comes unno neva post this after the mexico game.. Fact is Jamaica was unfortunate last night.. They actually played better than the ticos both goals came against the run of play.. now i do see an issue with our attack being predicatable and lacking inventivesness. but thats a different issue. We are playing with two holding midfielders and trying to get in from the flanks. I would suggest bring macanuff inside and drop one of Rudy or Elliot.... There is no reason for new personell..... uno tooo paniicky..

Comment

Were we unfortunate? Both CR goals were not buck-ups. They did well to create and score them. How many real chances did we create as result of playing good football? And then if you count the chances created and taken by Joel Campbell alone you will see we are further off than the stats may suggest!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Too Paniicky ?

lol !

After 3 games we are dead last

No need for new personnel ?

Bringing McAnuff inside ?? That is not his natural position.. pay attention...

Who do you play when you drop Rudy or Elliot ?

You don't believe we need more clinical and decisive options shooting at Goal ?

If the JFF stands pat.. prepare for riots..

Comment

You're getting worse.....Senility is a hell of a thing & this type of post is why I said you sometimes let ignorance guide your responses.

Have you been reading and understanding (which is very important) Muadib's posts for the last week or two???

Comment

Again a good coach can use Dane effectively. Dane can be used to take the ball out of midfield to forward, something we are not doing and as proven he can take a shot or two.

The coach have to know him. Dane is the kind of player who looks good or looks bad, no in between.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well I still have him in my squad, but he would be down on my list of right-sided player. Actually, my squad would be now overloaded with the names that I am calling for.

Comment

Yep as a right side midfieder, he can beat use space up the wing and make the quick transition.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Excellent post Muadib!
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Remarkable post,pinching my self ,for oj who believes we are overreaching and the iffers i call them, if jamaica converted its chances, if this guy played or that guy played,if we played him here or there.......well what if c. rica converted all there chances and we did too.

4-2 would be the reflected score line or 5-3.

We were out played.The score line reflected it.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                              You're getting worse.....Senility is a hell of a thing & this type of post is why I said you sometimes let ignorance guide your responses.

Have you been reading and understanding (which is very important) Muadib's posts for the last week or two???
                              We have had 3 matches now...isn't it time to possible make adjustments?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X