No cohesion No Midfielder Once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No cohesion No Midfielder Once again

The Jamaican staff will call for HUe when our backs is against the wall. All I can say if HUe worst than these Midfielders wi corna dark
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

And if and when they call him how motivated will he be to play?

If me like Hue mi fake injury every time dem call mi to the Reggae Boyz camp.

Straight!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Definitely this game was not fast or tactical by either team

Austin turn over the ball constantly
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Karl just come on, so let's wait on his views on the speed over ground.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh realise that the best game we played is the one where the coach has the least influence on the team?
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

PeeJammy, you are correct there was nothing fast about this game that would have made Hue look pedestrian. But Tappa has him trump card on the bench for three games now while he is not winning. Makes no sense at all.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X