There is a Dane Richards playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a Dane Richards playing

for NY Red Bulls in the MLS. Wasn't aware of that.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Ah whe yuh deh Lazie? Yes, he went to Clemson and Cornwall College. He also played in that 1-1 draw for Jamaica against the USA is Carson, SC before the World Cup. I have heard Bruce Arena speak highly of hhim too.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well he did have an impact on the game, 2 of his crosses led to 2 of his team's 3 goals.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes Bruce was talking about his speed and possibly using him as a winger to provide crosses. I was out all weekend and ust did not get a chance to see the game. Good to hear he played well.

What about Omar Cummings from Colorado? Do you know what he did over theweekend? He is also Jamaican and is Baddaz boy.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Didn't see that game. Now I know a yaadie play fi the Rapids, I'll look out for them.

Comment

Working...
          X