Very best wishes Reggae BoyZ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very best wishes Reggae BoyZ...

I read through quite a few of the post from the forum football pundits-- who have a spectrum of views. I ended up thinking that these pundits know more (and have more football experience than the Jamaican coaching staff).

Anyway, the current squad is quite talented. Win or lose...I am sure they will give their best.

There is more pressure on Costa Rica. That is what will make them vulnerable.

Jamaica needs to show patience and keep their shape.

I watched the game against Panama, and it was obvious that the team showed lack of patience. It worked in Panamas' favor.

I guess i would be the least surprised if Jamaica comes away with a win tonight!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

This game will be a game for men and strong characters, dig in, defend well and take your chances when they arrive. We can talk bout posession and pretty play as much as we like, however at this stage only points matter.

Comment

Nothing better than an ugly win!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A convincing one?
        It is unfortunate that tweaking is still needed at this stage, the fact that Costa Rico is at the bottom is misleading;it is a damn good team(at least with the fundamentals all in place).
        I think team selection and instructions will be the deciding factor,Tappa is quite capable of doing it.

Comment

I beg to second. Your third line speaks volumes. The Ticos may just get impatient due to pressure. Ja has two good points and isn't really looking three but hey you never know. Yup must be very disciplined and keep playing ONLY to their strength.

Comment

Working...
          X