RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our defending on free-kicks inclusive of corners..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our defending on free-kicks inclusive of corners..

...and crosses.

We leave our 'far side' unprotected. I do not believe in not providing cover there or putting a man on the 'post' there at corners.

As we are defending (as seen in our Panama match) there is always a danger that on a deep cross we will concede.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, to be honest(and yes I am mindful of the overly philosophical that will say it would've been worse..)regarding stats,this upgrade team has not distinguished itself from our team of locals.
    Maybe I may even win over the overly philo..by suggestion the problem facing this team may have been the problem that plagued our local team.
    Heard Bricktop 'styling' this team the same way he would the local team.
    Grabbing some decent players is part of the solution,of importance is the coaching factor(reason why Mourinho et al laughs going to the bank).
    I think Tappa is responsible for defining the team's identity,I would suggest he does the exact same thing he did to that impressive gold cup team that self destruct playing against the US.
    To win the stats on possession.......

Comment

I think the job is a little harder. The Gold Cup team had a longer time together. Give Tappa and the squad a little more time together. I think our performance will be better in Costa Rica...and progressively better as we go along.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, I trust you judgement but hey, the difference a game makes.
        We were flying when we got all of 1 point from Mexico,getting that 1 point at home to Panama raises serious concerns,I would've preferred we lost to Mexico and got all three points against Panama.Any sign of a progression?
        We have a better record against Costa Rico than Panama but make no mistake,is far better organized...,it will take real improvements to qualify. Let us agree it is unfortunate we will be using real qualifiers to find ourselves.
        Tappa HAS to impressed on HIS team....

Comment

Karl tun prophet now

Comment

Nuhbody cyaan tell me dat Tuffy Anderson woulden gone 3 goals at least in this HEX!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I ain't laughing about Tuffy anymore because none of these socalled big ballers know something called lacing the ball....only Jermaine Johnson laced a ball and he almost scored.

Comment

Working...
              X