No announcement yet.

Training report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems as if you have not a clue what concepts I am trying to 'speak to'? ...and how each relate to creating 'the whole' (footballer)?

Guess I shall have to....
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

thnicker!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Seems as if you have not a clue what concepts I am trying to 'speak to'? ...and how each relate to creating 'the whole' (footballer)?

Guess I shall have to....
        Still does not detract from the fact that it sounds funny as hell though!
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

We will be one of the hardest teams to beat pretty soon. We have a solid squad with more to come.
          I hear more than 5 solid names being caled...Rutledge, Bartley, Dackins, Gordon Vaughn etc. Every man will have to fight for their spot..no one's position will be safe and everyone will have to step up to be out there....this will be good for Jamaican fottball...the locals will have to stepup their game to even get a call to the squad........I love our the team is shaping up...Brown man time...if a suh a suh cause a Jamaica time

Comment

I say bring them come on home! All of them are our people.
            Just thinking about it, I have a sister living in the UK who's son if he played football and was good enough could be any one of those youths. I do not feel the disconnect as some of our "pon di rock" folks.

So Plush, who are Rutledge, Bartley, Dackins, Gordon Vaughn etc? What clubs do they represent?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hey Routledge is a hell of a player I remember him back when he was at crystal palace, he was a star baller and definitely caught my notice. I did not even realize he was still in the league until I noticed his last name on the Swansea side, I thought it was someone else. He was playing for crystal palace in the premiership about ten years or so ago, so I was really surprised to see he is only 28, he must have been only 18 or 19 back then. He can really play the attacking mid, he is fast, quick thinker and inventive, we have not seen a player like him wearing a jam jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                He can really play the attacking mid, he is fast, quick thinker and inventive, we have not seen a player like him wearing a jam jersey.
                You mean in recent times!

Comment

Mi need fi see dah bredda deh! Unnu tink a one time dem seh so bout smaddy and when dem come...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have seen very little of Him at Swansea but what I remember of him at Crystal Palace left a strong impression on my mind. The year in the epl at 19 or 20 he had 1 goal and nine assists but he was really very enterprising and a focal point for cp, at Swansea it looks like he plays a different role with the amount of players they ave on their roster, he is having a good year at 5 goals and three assists, Swansea is stocked with some nice mid players.
                    Last edited by Stonigut; March 22, 2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Hey Routledge is a hell of a player I remember him back when he was at crystal palace, he was a star baller and definitely caught my notice. I did not even realize he was still in the league until I noticed his last name on the Swansea side, I thought it was someone else. He was playing for crystal palace in the premiership about ten years or so ago, so I was really surprised to see he is only 28, he must have been only 18 or 19 back then. He can really play the attacking mid, he is fast, quick thinker and inventive, we have not seen a player like him wearing a jam jersey.
                      he plays on the wings, and usually comes in for another with yard ties Nathan Dyer...
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Does they have Jamaican passports?

Comment

easy fi get if they commit now. Routeledge is a decent player, but Dyer is keeping him out of Swansea starting team.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X