• Show
Clear All

• Red meat for X - enjoy...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...rendan-rodgers
    Nuri Sahin on Liverpool: 'Thank God I have left Brendan Rodgers'

• Sahin struggled during six-month loan spell this season
    • Blames manager Rodgers for playing him out of position

Thursday 14 March 2013 08.20 EDT
    Nuri Sahin says being played out of position led to his failure to impress on loan at Liverpool. Photograph: Martin Rickett/PA

Nuri Sahin has criticised the Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers, for playing him out of position during his six-month loan spell earlier this season.
    Sahin made 12 appearances for Liverpool on loan from Real Madrid but failed to make any real impact, and claims his lack of success was down to a disagreement with Rodgers.
    The 24-year-old, now on loan at Borussia Dortmund, told AS: "I did not fail at Liverpool. Brendan Rodgers wanted me to play as a number 10. But I do not play behind the strikers.
    "I talked to him and asked him why he was playing me there. It is not my real position. The coach could not answer me … Still, no regrets. To play at Anfield was a wonderful experience. And maybe if I had not gone there I would not have been able to return to Borussia Dortmund. For that, I am happy. Thank God I have left Brendan Rodgers."
    Sahin said he felt much more settled at Dortmund. "I feel good physically and mentally, everything is perfect. After returning to Germany I feel much better. Here my goal is to finish second, because the Bundesliga title is difficult. But, with a little bit of luck, we want to go for the Champions League."
    When he first arrived at Anfield, Sahin said he had chosen to join Liverpool because of Rodgers. "The only reason I am here is that I know that I can play football, I know that I have a manager who trusts in me and the way I play, and I am at a huge club," he said in August. "That is why I am here … He told me about English football and said that I would love the Premier League because it is the best league in the world. I made my own mind up about Brendan Rodgers."
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Saw it earlier , didnt feel like kicking the youth coach while he is in a bit of an ascendancy he beat a top 4 club , granted wi lucky fi beat dem.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Saw it earlier , didnt feel like kicking the youth coach while he is in a bit of an ascendancy he beat a top 4 club , granted wi lucky fi beat dem.
      Why do you think they have been able to get themselves turned around and (seemingly) pointed in the right direction?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Luck,they would have to consistently move up for me to be a believer, remember swansea rested its team and west brom whipped our ass, spurs had chances galore ,our keeper was m.o.m,if we win matches and the keeper is m.o.m then to me our win was down to luck,if we win and the keeper is a non factor consistently then we are on the way up.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Luck,they would have to consistently move up for me to be a believer, remember swansea rested its team and west brom whipped our ass, spurs had chances galore ,our keeper was m.o.m,if we win matches and the keeper is m.o.m then to me our win was down to luck,if we win and the keeper is a non factor consistently then we are on the way up.
          Okay - I am going to book mark this page and check back. Good win by your boy Rafa yesterday - but that wasn't luck though, was it?

Comment

Working...
          X