Jamaica's next striking sensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's next striking sensation

His name is Deshorn Brown and he plays for Colorado.

Check out his profile here : Deshorn Brown

Let's see how he handles competition at this level.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

We havea few prospect well in the MLS this year. Also check out Ashton Bennett playing for Toronto. The 16 year old at DC is also another. Let us support them and see how they develop.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't forget Jason Johnson, who was selected 13th in the MLS SuperDraft by Houston.

Comment

yeah thanks. I couldn't remember the name. How could I forget?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin, do you remember Andy Najar (played for D.C. United for about 3 years)?
          At 19, he transfered to R.S.C. Anderlecht, in January, for $3M; And you know they play Champions League and/or Europa League every year.

Now at 16, Michael Seaton, has been given the same opportunity, so obviously they think he is special. Let's hope in the next 3 years he will be with one of the top European clubs.

Comment

Working...
          X