RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now we know how seriously these people take their football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we know how seriously these people take their football.

Just read an article below, which pointed out that the current presinet of the Honduran Football Federation is a former president of Honduras. I guess that would be something like Edward Seaga becoming president of the Jamaica Football Federation. Far fetched?

(Lazie, Benjamin dont get too excited, it wont happen )

come to think of it, I think Burrell wuold make an excellent Pime Minister for Jamaica. Mosiah, you agree?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

What to get excited about? If by chance he became president of the JFF, Most of you would rather cheer for Trinidad. I like the emoticon you used. Thats a perfect way to describe a people that appreciate mediocrity.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, that might be better than Seaga or PJ taking over the JFF!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

PJ? Unuh wouldn't have no problem with that. Nuh the norm.

A last week pon the Champions Cup show on FSC mi see them a duh a segment pon Seaga,, I can imagine how many kiss dem teet and tun off the TV. Then again, thats if unuh nuh mash up the TV.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X