RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We know what the US, Mexico are doing...but, HAITI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We know what the US, Mexico are doing...but, HAITI?

Honduras (HON):Haiti (HAI) Friendly 2007 - 16.04.2007
    --------

El Salvador (SLV):Haiti (HAI)
    Friendly 2007 - 20.04.2007

------------

Guatemala (GUA):Haiti (HAI) Friendly 2007 - 22.04.2007
    --------------

Bahamas (BAH):Haiti (HAI) Friendly 2007 - 03.05.2007
    ------------

Haiti (HAI):Chile (CHI) Friendly 2007PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI - 16.05.2007
    ----------

...??????
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Dont worry Karl, November is only 6 months away. As soon as we get rid of clueless crenstion and cronies we will start to feel good about our football again.

Looks like Haiti will be making a serious push for a spot in Africa 2010.
    Very impressive set of games lined up there, including a game in Port au Prince vs Chile. I guess its more cost-eefective to stage international games in Haiti than it is to stage them in Jamaica (Boxhill and cronies said its not economically viable to host games in Jamaica).
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post

Looks like Haiti will be making a serious push for a spot in Africa 2010.
      Very impressive set of games lined up there, including a game in Port au Prince vs Chile. I guess its more cost-eefective to stage international games in Haiti than it is to stage them in Jamaica (Boxhill and cronies said its not economically viable to host games in Jamaica).
      Haiti is most definitely a team on the rise.

Just off the top of my head I can think of a central defender they have playing in the French 1st division with Nantes, and I believe they have a young striker with Sampdoria in Italy.

Then consider the recent successes of Panama -- tradionally a baseball country -- and it's easy to see that the overall level of competition in CONCACAF is rapidly increasing.

Making it to the next Hexagonal is going to be a serious fight. And I mean that for every team - USA, Mexico and Costa Rica included.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Just heard this morning that we should be playing Haiti on May 5 in Miami.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks to the Million $$$ man or we would not have one friendly this year.

JFF only seems to know the Jamaican circle.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If the enthusiasm for Jamaican football was not on life support, mi would work with a couple promoters on a ting at the kinda new 40,000 seat stadium outside of Hartford. But mi would be a big eediat to even try and consider such a proposal with those dunces who run the JFF. Not only would I lose mi shirt, but mi would a lose mi car, house, computer, and mi would a lose mi mind.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
              Haiti is most definitely a team on the rise.

Just off the top of my head I can think of a central defender they have playing in the French 1st division with Nantes, and I believe they have a young striker with Sampdoria in Italy.

Then consider the recent successes of Panama -- tradionally a baseball country -- and it's easy to see that the overall level of competition in CONCACAF is rapidly increasing.

Making it to the next Hexagonal is going to be a serious fight. And I mean that for every team - USA, Mexico and Costa Rica included.
              Dont forget they have a youngster on the books of none other than Boca Juniors in Argentina. I believe he represented Haiti at the under-20 qualifiers recently.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Hortikal View Post
                If the enthusiasm for Jamaican football was not on life support, mi would work with a couple promoters on a ting at the kinda new 40,000 seat stadium outside of Hartford. But mi would be a big eediat to even try and consider such a proposal with those dunces who run the JFF. Not only would I lose mi shirt, but mi would a lose mi car, house, computer, and mi would a lose mi mind.
                Talk to me about...
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Hortikal View Post
                  what 40,000 seater stadium in Hartforsd is that? are you talking about Renshcler(sp) field?

Organize up the game man...ready to make the drive up.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                    what 40,000 seater stadium in Hartforsd is that? are you talking about Renshcler(sp) field?

Organize up the game man...ready to make the drive up.
                    A sort of family day would have to planned, and centered around entertainment. Possibly a Stone Love & Body Guard session after the game, and a jerk fest & cookout. Nuff a we need more than football to bring people to the game. Mi just a watch right now.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X