Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny it look like Arsenal and Pool a go

fight it out for Ashley Williams.

Mo is seems like him a go entitle to write a book after all.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Good player, he is a leader as well, however Brendan Rodgers would have the edge to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Good player, he is a leader as well, however Brendan Rodgers would have the edge to sign him.
      Turn down Arsenal for Liverpool? No sah, him must have more sense than that.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arsenal have the bargining power. They can offer more money than Pool right now.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Arsenal have the bargining power. They can offer more money than Pool right now.
          Plus champions league football.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If i was in his position and making a decision, i would want to play for the manager that i know believe in me 100%, i wouldn't worry about the few extra pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              fight it out for Ashley Williams.

Mo is seems like him a go entitle to write a book after all.
              Didn't williams already play for Rodgers? That is a big deal when it comes to these kinds of things - you go with who you trust. Still £8m is a lot for a player like him I would think.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dunny, why is Raheem Sterling in Jamaica? At least up to recently?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Didn't williams already play for Rodgers? That is a big deal when it comes to these kinds of things - you go with who you trust. Still £8m is a lot for a player like him I would think.
                  Is it only 8 million? I would snap their hands off for that, he is underated because he is from Wales, however his performances suggest to me he is a top top player, he haven't put a foot wrong when I've watched him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Dunny, why is Raheem Sterling in Jamaica? At least up to recently?
                    He'e been given a well earned break by Rodgers, the notion is he have played too many minutes this season and fear burnout.

Comment

Didn't Rodgers lose one of his top midfielder to Spurs? and Pool pretty much said they wouldn't pay 6 million for Dempsey at 29? so I see Arsenal in with a very good chance.

Comment

Huh?!! So is giggs, bale, mark hughes, Craig bellamy

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          Huh?!! So is giggs, bale, mark hughes, Craig bellamy
                          Looks to me like you ran out of names pretty quickly. LOL!!!
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Appearances are deceiving Aaron Ramsey, Robbie savage Ian Rush, Coleman, the coach who died recently. The point is the welsh have produced some
                            damn good footballers and the thing about him neon welsh is such a crock

George Weah was from Liberia for crying out loud!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              Appearances are deceiving Aaron Ramsey, Robbie savage Ian Rush, Coleman, the coach who died recently. The point is the welsh have produced some
                              damn good footballers and the thing about him neon welsh is such a crock

George Weah was from Liberia for crying out loud!!!
                              Unfashionable Wales!! If he was English, the asking price would be a lot more for the player he is. Trust me!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X