Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the red card change the game?

I think not!

Are we forgetting that ManU was not even in the game even when they went up 1-0? They sat back for the entire time. Ball possession was something like 67% to 33% in favor of Real Madrid. As awful as RM looked yesterday, they sure looked more threatening than ManU!!

What changed the game was ManU falling behind. And don't tell me it was because of the red card. RM was in control of the game all along! That was when they finally started to play some football and came close to scoring on at least 3 occasions.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Like Rush Limbaugh, there is not an ounce of unpredictability in you. By the way, remind me of what competion(s) your team is in, please?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

The Kops are fighting tooth n nails with West Brom and Swansea for bragging rights at the end of the season.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I have one team - JAMAICA.

We are in the final stages of CONCACAF World Cup qualification.

And we are also in the U17 World Cup qualification.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, Yuseeit? when you don't like the message...attack the messenger! ahhh bwoyyy
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X