I am qualified to speak on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am qualified to speak on this

As much as the red card and the loss hurt me today, it was oure Karma.

My credentials:
    I was the first open Man U fan on this website, for well well over a decade. Ive been a Man U fan for over 40 years. And in the 90's when Arse and KOP fanz were rampant here, I stood my ground as Man U dominated the EPL.

With that said, while the ref made a horrible/Karl like call, I have seen Punani dive so many times to get penalties and hurt other teams. So the law of the universe bit me, my team and Punani. Karma, karma, karma.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

The game was ruined by another corrupt Champion league Ref...I sense that something bad would happen because in recent years all the Big matches have been tainted by unnecessary reds.

Comment

On first view it looks harsh, but why did Nani give that extra (kick?) extension of the leg after the initial contact... depending how the ref saw it ... it could be a justified call; I have softened my initial opinion from "bogus card" to giving the ref the benefit.

Nani was reckless to say the least... plus how unuh fans treat Ronaldo suh?... that to me is the karma at work!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
        The game was ruined by another corrupt Champion league Ref...I sense that something bad would happen because in recent years all the Big matches have been tainted by unnecessary reds.
        Excellent call by tha referee. Nani almost injured the opposing player and after Arbeloa went down Nani attempted to trick tha ref by staying down acting like he injured himself. Kudos to tha Turk!

Comment

Re: I am qualified...

Did you cry with us (GUNNERS) in 2011 when RVP was red carded for shooting after the whistle - http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/5483...arsenal/report ?

We were winning that tie when we were unjustly upended!

If you cried with us you are forgiven.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You dun kno, Punani it sweet.
            Maybe that is your way of dealing with the pain but that will not relieve mine.

I wanted to see a good game between two good teams,this itchy fingers ref bwoy prevented that.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
              As much as the red card and the loss hurt me today, it was oure Karma.

My credentials:
              I was the first open Man U fan on this website, for well well over a decade. Ive been a Man U fan for over 40 years. And in the 90's when Arse and KOP fanz were rampant here, I stood my ground as Man U dominated the EPL.

With that said, while the ref made a horrible/Karl like call, I have seen Punani dive so many times to get penalties and hurt other teams. So the law of the universe bit me, my team and Punani. Karma, karma, karma.
              Westman, yuh talking foolishness and trying to justify it by letting us know you're the first MU fan here doesn't work either.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don Westmaniozi, as an elder in The Family, I have been asked to deliver a message to you. The Family will not tolerate another public outburst like the one you made again. It has been decided that as punishment for your crazy outburst, you WILL give over Area 3, which represents 10% of your holdings, to your son, Don Rockmaniozi. Don Lazie and Don TK are now questioning your senility. The Family comes first. Just a friendly reminder.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Don Westmaniozi, as an elder in The Family, I have been asked to deliver a message to you. The Family will not tolerate another public outburst like the one you made again. It has been decided that as punishment for your crazy outburst, you WILL give over Area 3, which represents 10% of your holdings, to your son, Don Rockmaniozi. Don Lazie and Don TK are now questioning your senility. The Family comes first. Just a friendly reminder.
                  What? Yuh watched Godfather last night?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I swear on the grave of Wenger that you (Jangle) and Lazie will sleep with the KOP's.
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                      I swear on the grave of Wenger that you (Jangle) and Lazie will sleep with the KOP's.
                      LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X