So will Rio get a fine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will Rio get a fine?

won't hold my breath, but yes, the ref screwed up royally IMO, but clapping in the man face dem way deh... classless!!
    Peter R

No screw up! The ref was correct!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe, I did see what Bricktop pointed out when I saw the replay and it looked as if Nani gave an extra flick with his foot after the initial contact... which IMO was not natural...

I am trying my best to give the benefit of the doubt to the "unfortunate" Nani.
      Peter R

Comment

english commentators are biased thas all i have to say.

Comment

Fine?
          Yes!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I doubt that because he mitigated his actions by appearing to be one of the few Man U players to shake the hand of the ref at the end of the game. Also, while UEFA is standing by the ref and the call, I think UEFA will just be happy to leave well enough alone. I repeat, even as a Man U fan, I think Nani has hurt many teams by faking. It just came back to him and to Man U on a big stage...in a Big Theatre. Then to fake injury to avoid the card helped the ref believe that he was trying to trick him.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              won't hold my breath, but yes, the ref screwed up royally IMO, but clapping in the man face dem way deh... classless!!
              I saw that.

I bet Rio is a good guy overall...but I just don't like the guy.

I take soooo much pleasure in seeing ManU lose.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X