The blueprint for Jamaica's football development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    snowballas have recommended local players for trials....
    So they should all a we a Jamaican!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      When the snow ballers help to put us back on the football map, get us qualified for another world cup generating some welcome income into the JFF coffers we
      can get the grassroot development rolling.
      This what's called Fool's Gold

We've seen this movie about "just wait 'til we get to the World Cup an' evvyting kriss" multiple times since 1998...and it has been a HUGE FLOP

It didn't occur in the MONUMENTAL afterglow of 1998 WCQ...so why should any second rate sequel be any different???

Yuteman WCQ does not create vision....it's either there or not

In Jamaica's case vision in football development is absent ... from the dumb JFF to ignorant fans

That is the problem
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Okay - what's the budget?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Carl said these things are on the internet. You know Carl statement at the time was dumb as it related to more learning. Call a spade a spade.

There are a lot of things we can learn from but it wouldn't be bad to take a trip to Florida or GA to see exactly how it is run.
          Don't come to South Florida - we not doing it the right way ... mosey on up to Orlando; they are much better organised. That said, FYSA and US Youth Soccer are on the way to self destruction. In an effort to create more concentration of the best players, they have limited club formation, basically not allowing new clubs to be formed under their umbrella unless they are 15 miles away from the nearest other FYSA clubs. Not a good idea to me b/c it makes the existing clubs lazy. The more competition to me the better, especially at the very young ages. But I could be wrong. I just see it so.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Is that a Florida law where clubs have to be 15 miles apart? Here there is a decent club every 5-10 miles you have one or two clubs. Right now it is hard to get in at the competitive end as the big bwoys dominate and most of the fields are county fields and taken.

Not a good rule that if you ask me, that discourage others from starting.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

coming up with the numbers is easy .... coming up with the funds .... now there is the question

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X