Ok Liverpool, can we save some of those

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    ouch ,maybe KD because of obvious ageism issue , but RAFA presence speaks for itself
    I am still confused by you. How can you continue to defend Rafa? The man has lost won only 50% of his games since taking over Chelsea, a team with far better player resources than any team he has ever managed. What makes you think Rafa could do any better with Liverpool who don't have anywhere near the team or money that Chelsea have? BR is going to give him a buss arese when he shows up for his homecoming next month; they'll be signing his name from the Kop then too.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

One thing i am happy about happy about is that Arsenal haven't got to play Liverpool again this season. Liverpool are in awesome form at the moment and Tottenham and Chelsea still have to go to Anfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        One thing i am happy about happy about is that Arsenal haven't got to play Liverpool again this season. Liverpool are in awesome form at the moment and Tottenham and Chelsea still have to go to Anfield.
        Dunny please. Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are in the top 5. Liverpool can only beat up teams in the bottom 10 although Villa fans might object to that statement.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes he can if he is a striped rat.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

SewereZ needs to finish at least 2 goals ahead of Van Persie or any one else for that matter, before the English press crown him king.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Because RAFA will win a title this year or two.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mi nuh know wid dunny , dem beat Wigan 4-0 and Wigan get 8 chances fi score 1...kissteeth..
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Dunny please. Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are in the top 5. Liverpool can only beat up teams in the bottom 10 although Villa fans might object to that statement.
                  Bwoy Lazie you just knock out mi last little bit of optimism!, so what you say, mi clutching at straws?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Bwoy Lazie you just knock out mi last little bit of optimism!, so what you say, mi clutching at straws?
                    No ... Spurs a finish 3rd and Arsenal a finish 4th. Arsenal is 5 points behind Chelsea.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      No ... Spurs a finish 3rd and Arsenal a finish 4th. Arsenal is 5 points behind Chelsea.
                      I hope so, lets hope Liverpool is saving eveything for Rafa on his return

Comment

Dunny mi have fi draw down on you again. DEFENSE.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Dunny mi have fi draw down on you again. DEFENSE.
                          Sass i was expecting the call from you my friend, you are absolutely right i don't know what has gone wrong with Vermalaen but the guy is shocking at the moment we definately need someone in the Vidic or Kompany mould, a true leader, Vermalaen need to be stripped of the captaincy and dropped.

Comment

Samba had an outstanding game for QPR this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Samba had an outstanding game for QPR this weekend.
                              I am not a Samba fan to be honest, he is just a big lump, brilliant in the air but suspect positional wise and not mobile enough

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                                Because RAFA will win a title this year or two.
                                You mean a trophy, not a title I assume. And if he doesn't? What then?
                                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                                X