Ok Liverpool, can we save some of those

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Dunny please. Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are in the top 5. Liverpool can only beat up teams in the bottom 10 although Villa fans might object to that statement.
    Don't mek your bias and blind haytrid bowl you out. You are "technically" correct regarding the performance against the top 10, but you and I both know that both draws with City were gifted and the refs directly got the offside call against Suarez wrong in the Everton game. That said, performances at Spurs and at Chelsea were definately in Liverpool's favor (65% to 35% possession at Spurs) undone only by sheer frigging luck on Spurs part. They have definitely ridden their luck and I promise you they will not finish second or third spot. As for Chelsea, that was another game we dominated as well...and let's not even mention the tiefing penalty on the Valencia dive against Manu at Anfield...all that without Sturridge or Coutinho. Unu 'tan deh.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Don't mek your bias and blind haytrid bowl you out. You are "technically" correct regarding the performance against the top 10, but you and I both know that both draws with City were gifted and the refs directly got the offside call against Suarez wrong in the Everton game. That said, performances at Spurs and at Chelsea were definately in Liverpool's favor (65% to 35% possession at Spurs) undone only by sheer frigging luck on Spurs part. They have definitely ridden their luck and I promise you they will not finish second or third spot. As for Chelsea, that was another game we dominated as well...and let's not even mention the tiefing penalty on the Valencia dive against Manu at Anfield...all that without Sturridge or Coutinho. Unu 'tan deh.
      Bias and blind hatred? Dude ... Despite all the excuses in your post ... you didn't win any of the games. So continue with the excuses.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yeah... but then he really was a rat, never a tiger... X is died in the wool Kopite! LOL
        Peter R

Comment

I stopped reading after the first "reason" cause it is a pile of shyte!

Come bettah dan dat ... wha mek yu put up dem bogus post?.. So Liverpool rely on Suarez dats why him score suh much goal???!! wha kin a chupidness dat? kissteet REAL LOUD
          Peter R

Comment

erm... "reasons" and "excuses" are two different things... seems you only know about "excuses"... ha ha
            Peter R

Comment

If by rudyard kipling .....He will , i see you dont discount the possibility,yuh still waiting on the youth coach to reach that if level....sigh
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Damn my computer was in screen save mode when I heard that loud SLAP!!!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If Reina didnt pull of those saves it could have been a different game ,the irony is Reina has been blamed for not pulling off these impossible saves every game and BR wants to sell him to Arsenal for Wigans keeper that just leaked in 4.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Damn my computer was in screen save mode ....
                    ...and don't figet seh u brain still een "hibernate"...
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Bias and blind hatred? Dude ... Despite all the excuses in your post ... you didn't win any of the games. So continue with the excuses.
                      Didn't I already say you were "techically" correct? Excuse me for thinking you were capable of a reasoned dialogue around Dunny's original position that Liverpool were 'currently in form'. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Didn't I already say you were "techically" correct? Excuse me for thinking you were capable of a reasoned dialogue around Dunny's original position that Liverpool were 'currently in form'. My bad.
                        You went on with a whole list of Xcuses ... have to keep you in check. Beating up on bottom of the table teams is the current form. Chelsea and Spurs are ranked higher than Looserpool and they are yet to show they can beat any of those teams.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, here is a different view on that. 5 Reasons Why Van Persie Is Better Than Luis Suarez
                          Read more at http://whatculture.com/sport/man-utd...3gb1q8eI8p0.99
                          This is probably the biggest crock of shyte ever written in football history. Why the author never just say "I'm a United fan" and done? His reasons are pedestrian at best but more biased than anything else. No wonder unu find it appealing...devoid of any real intellectual insight. For example, if Luis Suarez is really a "big fish in a small pond" it stands to reason that his accomplishments are even more noteworthy. RVP has had a "far better" midfield and supporting cast, which gives him the advantage. As I said, devoid of any real intellectual insight.

Comment

my....my ....what venom!!!! All that bile have you backed up.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              my....my ....what venom!!!! All that bile have you backed up.
                              Venom? Cho. Ah wha' dat? Man tell unu di real deal an all unu can do is point pon di messenjah... All now unu cyan tell what part of sense di eejit dat write the article ah mek. :KMRT: Anyway, if a venom unu ah look, mi sure seh Jose ah go bring some come fi unu tidday...although to tell the truth, watching this match is like watching the devil ah fight satan...both a dem two team wikid, immoral and good-for-nothing!!!

Respec'

St. Paul

Comment

You went on with a whole list of Xcuses ... have to keep you in check. Beating up on bottom of the table teams is the current form. Chelsea and Spurs are ranked higher than Looserpool and they are yet to show they can beat any of those teams.
                                Okay. Sure. Reason has few friends, especially when the message - no matter how true - falls upon the deaf ears of the unenlightened.

Comment

Working...
                                X