RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Brazillians!!! No, get Germans!!! No, get.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Brazillians!!! No, get Germans!!! No, get.......

I have an idea......Why not get qualified and proven JAMAICAN coaches/instructors/managers to (1) develop, implement and manage a comprehensive coaching program to teach and develop your best local coaches, that are responsible to developing your youth, and (2) develop, implement and manage a comprehensive youth program to teach and develop your youth players???

Oh!!! and while you are at it, have the JFF start using qualified JAMAICAN marketing/advertisement reps to develop, implement and manage a comprehensive marketing plan for the ReggaeBoyz........Then they can get lucrative endorsement deals.

LENNY TAYLOR:

1975-80 - Medgar Evers College Brooklyn - Head Coach
    1978-80 - Southern New York State Coaching Staff - Instructor
    1978-81 - Pele Soccer School - Instructor
    1981-05 - Florida Youth Soccer Asoc. - Instructor
    1983-87 - Lauderhill Youth Soccer Prog. Dir/Coach - 3 time FL. U19 Champs
    1992-94 - Hairoun Lions (C.P.F.L) - Head Coach
    1993-04 - St. Vincent National Team Head Coach
    1995-96 - St. Vincent National Team - Head Coach, Shell Cup runner-up, Gold cup participant .
    1997-99 - US Youth Soccer Association - Regional Coach Region 111.
    2000 - St. Vincent National Team Cocncacaf World Cup 2004 Pre.
    2005-2008 - St. Kitts/Nevis National Association - Technical Director.
    2008 - C.F.U. Technical Development Committee - Member.

License/Certification
    1974-8 - U.S. Soccer Coaching Schools - A License
    2004 - F.A. International Coaching License (UEFA B License)
    2005 - F.A. Elite Player Development Certificate
    2006 - FIFA Instructor.

Comment

Lennie Taylor has coached many of the big coaches in the US system currently. Lennie needs to be in our youth development program, even as an advisor.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HYLTON DAYES:
        Graduated from Wright State University with a degree in electrical systems engineering. He is a former chair of the NSCAA board and chairman of the Black Soccer Coaches Committee, as well as a Region II Olympic Development Program coach. He is accredited with the NSCAA Advanced National Coaching diploma, the USSF National A license, as well as being a member of the NSCAA National Academy Coaching Staff. He is present in his 11th year as the head coach of the University of Cincinnati.

Prior to joining the coaching ranks, Dayes enjoyed a distinguished playing career at Wright State from 1982-1985. A four-time all-Mideast, all-Ohio and team MVP selection, Dayes is the only athlete in school history to be named all-American all four years of his career. He also is one of three student-athletes to have his jersey retired at the school.

Dayes played on the professional level for the Dayton Dynamo of the National Professional Soccer League for two seasons and the Orlando Lions of the American Professional Soccer League for one year.

Comment

No one from england ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dayes has kept in touch with Jamaica over the years and has recruited many Jamaican high school players. This year, his assistant, Jeremy Bonomo, was at the Johnathan Hibbert Foundation tournament looking at high school players.

Shamar Shelton and Ashani Walker are two of the more recognised Jamaicans currently at Univ. of Cincinnati.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dunny would be the best person for that info.

Comment

LORNE DONALDSON:

Lorne Donaldson is the Executive Director of Coaching of Real Colorado (Real is one of the top four clubs in the USA Development Academy, which has a membership of 80 top American clubs, including Major League Soccer teams), which has nearly 5,000 players and competes in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy and ENCL. Donaldson has over 20 years of coaching and playing experience at the International, Professional and Collegiate levels, and has been inducted into the Colorado Youth Soccer Hall of Fame. He graduated from Metropolitan State College with a Bachelors of Arts, Physical Education and Sports Medicine in 1985. Donaldson holds a NSCAA Advanced National License and a Brazilian coaching license. Recently inducted into the CYS Hall of Fame!
                Having coached and played at all levels in America, Donaldson has been an accomplished instructor with the National Soccer Coaches Association of America for more than 10 years. He has co-founded, with Lincoln Phillips, the Black Soccer Coaches Association of America, which has helped to bring African and Caribbean players and coaches a better understanding of the American football structure.
                Donaldson was the head coach of the now-defunct Colorado Foxes of the A-League. Donaldson led the Foxes to back-to-back A-League Championships in 1992 and 1993 and was named Coach of the Year in 1996.
                Donaldson has worked with hundreds of top players in his career. Names such as Carlos Valderrama, Marcela Balboa, John Spencer, Tiafour Diane, Robin Frazer, Raul Diaz Arce, Pablo Mastrioni, Mark Chung, Jeff Hooker, Kyle Beckerman, Chris Henderson, Ted Eck, Chris Martinez, Tom Stone, Tom Soehn, Chad Ashton and Jamaican players such as Walter Boyd, Fabian Davis, Wolde Harris, Greg Messam, Chris Dawes and Anthony McCreath .

NOTE: Donaldson, also a hall-of-famer at Metro State College in Colorado, is one of the true pioneers in the rise of football in America. When asked about Jamaica and his involvement with the national teams, his response was: "I have always had strong ties with Jamaica's coaches and players, from the days of Carl Brown who captained the national team when I played, to the current head coach Theodore 'Tappa' Whitmore, whom I support 100 per cent."
                He added: "For whatever reason, I was never invited to help with any of our Jamaica national teams. Hopefully that will change in the future."
                When asked what the future has in store on the Jamaican front, Donaldson said: "Jamaica has many talented footballers; it is now time for the powers that be to put the proper infrastructure in place and create the right environment so that we can show the world that there are many Bolts (Usain) in our football."

Comment

LEIGHTON WALTERS:

Leighton A. Walters, a member of the US National Soccer Coaches Association, has been a soccer coach in the state of Pennsylvania since 1995. He has coached a variety of groups, including club soccer, high school soccer, and preparatory and charter soccer. Much of this coaching experience has come while also serving as the national director of the Red Bull Girls National League and as an advisor on the Board of Directors of the Elite Clubs National League.
                  Mr. Walters' soccer playing experience spans almost a decade, playing for Campion College in Jamaica and the University of the West Indies in Trinidad.
                  Mr. Walters also has his USSF National 'B' and 'A' licenses and a Bachelor of Science (with Honors) in Chemical Engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    NOTE: Donaldson, also a hall-of-famer at Metro State College in Colorado, is one of the true pioneers in the rise of football in America. When asked about Jamaica and his involvement with the national teams, his response was: "I have always had strong ties with Jamaica's coaches and players, from the days of Carl Brown who captained the national team when I played, to the current head coach Theodore 'Tappa' Whitmore, whom I support 100 per cent."
                    He added: "For whatever reason, I was never invited to help with any of our Jamaica national teams. Hopefully that will change in the future."
                    When asked what the future has in store on the Jamaican front, Donaldson said: "Jamaica has many talented footballers; it is now time for the powers that be to put the proper infrastructure in place and create the right environment so that we can show the world that there are many Bolts (Usain) in our football."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Carlton Briscoe

Carlton Briscoe has a USSF A License too and I think has interest in helping.

One of the main things affecting the JFF is that corporate Jamaica will more likely support the team if we have a big name foreigner in place. Money flows when a Simoes, Lazaroni or other names like those are associated with the team. I think Taylor and Donaldson have been in coaching long enough and could certainly help in working with some of the age group teams at least.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yeah he has a nice little thing in Ohio.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You have a young group of yard coaches in the NY area. Some who use to play for my summer league team like Journeyhill(UCONN) Harlon Smith, Kurt Palmer(St. Johns) Kingsley Donaldson in Philly and others who could gladly run a team or camp or two.

Kilroy Lennie Taylor and Lorne Should be involved in some way.

Comment

Everyone loves a winner!!!
                            If you are winning and improving/growing the sponsorship will come.
                            Also, nothing is done to effectively market the ReggaeBoyz so they can get lucrative endorsement contracts.

Comment

Working...
                            X