No announcement yet.

Real Madrid v Man Utd: Cristiano Ronaldo is a bully - Gary N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh mussi fi Real Madrid.. dat a club ball..

Real Football now.. World Cup.. dat separate di men from the boyz...

Ronaldo haffi step one side..

Comment

..and Messi too, see you can't eat your cake and have it.

Comment

Yuh can read ?

1. Pele
        2. Maradonna
        3. Zidane

Where yuh si Messi innah dat ??

Comment

Reading is one thing but reading between the lines is another.
          You hold Messi in the highest esteem,despite Argentina has not won a WC fielding him.
          Besides, it is a myopic view(akin to taking all encompassing cues from some results of polling questions posed to people that bleeds blood just like you),winning a WC is testimony of being the best team, being ranked a top player is as individual as it gets.

Comment

Yuh lick yuh head ? or yuh ah look argument..

What does me holding Messi in esteem have to do with the stupidity of rating Ronaldo above Zidane ?

Comment

Is Messi greater than Zidane?

Comment

Tell me if this look familiar:

1. Pele
                2. Maradonna
                3. Zidane

Mek mi si wha really ah gwaan pon dis Forum.. mi feel seh people actually read before posting.. I could be wrong..

Comment

So you are telling me you formed your opinion based solely on that list?
                  Here is why you are the one not reading right, the info was compiled before CR and Messi came to prominence(what could they have done..),and even you would not dare suggest the best player has to be from the best WC team(If Messi was from Spain..).
                  Can you move beyond the list?

Comment

Summady tell yuh what data dat list form on ?

Tell me more please..

That is the list.. there is no room for confusion.. not sure why you still are... now if yuh bring up Messi name again I gwine tell yuh bout yuh parts..

If yuh have yuh own list den post it and stap waste big people time..

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Look,you are the one that has to know the answer seeing that list means so much to you.
                      Somewhere above you assert, Ronaldo has to get serviced and Zidane is the man that provides that Service, weren't Pele and Diego strikers?
                      How dem rank higher than Zidane??

Comment

This is the post (by you)I am referring to.

"yes really !

A player like Ronaldo has to depend on service.. cut off di service and him MISSING !

Zidane MEK ballgame.. construction him innah.."

Comment

I am not going to teach you football.. if you can look on Pele and Maradona and all you see is 'Strikers'.. well.. mi cyaan help yuh..

Eiddah yuh young tuh dis or yuh being obtuse..

Maradona, Pele and Zidane could be called upon to RUN side.. not Run up and Dung..

I am not going to argue that humans cannot breath under water without apparatus.. if yuh nuh agree feel free to try...

Comment

Yeah.. mi never stuttah..

Pele, Maradonna or Zidane did not have to score to make their presence felt in a significant way..

Almost impossible to take them out of a game.. mi si team mek Ronaldo starve till him ball eyewatah

Comment

"now if yuh bring up Messi name again I gwine tell yuh bout yuh parts.."

so that you do NOT tell me about my parts,I am sure you know the nagging question on my mind is does Messi have to score to make HIS presence felt?
                              You do not understand, Samuel Eto, Didier Drogba are incredible players worthy to be listed among the best, we do not have to wait for an African team to win the WC to know that.

Comment

It's all subjective isn't it?
                                Look, by virtue of being a winger,CR is expected to SERVICE his strikers with accurate crosses,he is known to do exactly that.He also makes good passes along his way to terrorizing his opponents' keeper.
                                On one hand(CR vs Zidane) the duties of a midfielder means everything and on the other hand that clearly fell woefully short in ranking higher than Pele and Diego,Zidane was better at midfield than both.

Comment

Working...
                                X