Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to Raheem Stirling

Dear Raheem,
    it is not too late to change your mind and represent your country. You can be the beacon of light and an inspiration to the next generation. Come and feel the love, because trust me the English won't love you like the Reggae Boyz fans would. Raheem you might not be able to fulfill your potential as an English international.Oxlade Chamberlain, Ashley Young, Theo Walcott, Aaron Lenon, James Milner are all contenders for the wing positions so you need to think about your decision seriously. Apologize to Roy Hodgson, tell him you've made a mistake, jump on the wagon before it's too late

Dear Dunny,

"Love" is all well and good, but it takes cash to care ~ thanks Maudib ~. Anyway, I will check with mama one more time before I make a final decision, but as my family is growing and I need to think about my future after football, the Jamaica option is tenuous at best.

The guys you have recruited from England have passed their prime of being eligible for a call to represent England, I'm still wet behind the ears.

Regards to you and the posters at RBSC.

RH (as dictated to my proxy) RBZ still...
    Peter R

Comment

LOL
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
      X