The waggonist on board now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The waggonist on board now

When man a talk bout Jamaica couldn't qualify in the first round and now them

Man did a say Tappa fi get fired and now him a di best coach in Ja history.

Everybody all aboard now, I hope they stay on fi the long ride.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    When man a talk bout Jamaica couldn't qualify in the first round and now them

Man did a say Tappa fi get fired and now him a di best coach in Ja history.

Everybody all aboard now, I hope they stay on fi the long ride.
    Dig dem out Sass, call dem name!!

Comment

with or without ub40z?

Comment

We qualify to the last round right? You never realise that UB40 was aboard then?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how many?

Comment

LOL, I have seen this movie before.

Good ting me did deh a JA fe watch the USA game last year cause ticket a go hard fe get now!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is me one not swept up by this result and feel that we going to qualify for Brazil by June?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Is me one not swept up by this result and feel that we going to qualify for Brazil by June?!
                Not at all....some of us have just lost it totally...

the team needs lots of work in retaining possession and the attacking/ creative side of our play needs significant improvement, before we can talk about qualifying.
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Hopefully the players do not have this view at this time, there is a LOT of work to be done. Its just one game of ten, and lets see how we do against Panama.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    Hopefully the players do not have this view at this time, there is a LOT of work to be done. Its just one game of ten, and lets see how we do against Panama.
                    I don't think this group of players will suffer fools, there is a lot of experience there with the likes of Ricketts, Taylor, Nosworthy, Elliott and McAnuff these guys will keep things real.

Comment

I think we have a chance, going to be VERY difficult but we have a chance. The thing that surprises me though is that ONE game can cause such a difference in how we see the ting.

So if we have a bad game next time then all of a sudden Tappa a eediot again and we need fe go look a foreign coach and Capt Burrell a tief again and fe go one side?

I hope Tappa enjoys his time as a master tactician and strategist, me nuh think it a go last too long!
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sass, why do we go back to this name calling each time we have the Reggae Boyz team play? By now you should realize that fans will support in different ways. Some have been aboard from way back without relenting. Others will be back only when we have meaningful competitions, while others will need to see that the team is making substantial progress before their interest is sparked. There is still a last category of fans who will have to know for sure that we have booked our ticket to Brazil before they come aboard.

That said, it is all good. As more folks come out of the woodwork, just move over some more and make space for them. There is no need for the finger-pointing and name calling. Wi bigger than that man!
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Mo, I watch West Indies cricket... still; a recent WC T20 championship had many suffering and frustrated fans euphoric about "having turned the corner"... you see what happened down under? I NEVER count my chickens... I wait, hope and pray for the best... I don't set myself up for disappointment. Yes, that is a cynical and maybe jaded view but, that is where we are.

The often-used saying on this board and elsewhere is that "one swallow doesn't make a summer" and I believe that. In the meantime, I wish the team all the best and certainly I am hoping, mutedly, for the best. My wife and I and a group have plans to go to Brazil, God-willing, in 2014 and certainly having Jamaica there would be icing on the cake.
                          Peter R

Comment

Just continuing on your thoughts, we need the waggonists to show up in their numbers in the office to create a vibe.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                              I don't think this group of players will suffer fools, there is a lot of experience there with the likes of Ricketts, Taylor, Nosworthy, Elliott and McAnuff these guys will keep things real.
                              That's right. These guys play at a high level every week. They are not your usual RSPL players.

Comment

Working...
                              X