Jermaine Beckford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    Lets hope those 2 points we spurned don't come back to bite us..

Who says Mexico will be formidable in the Azteca this Qualifying.. a draw could be par for the course... when yuh talking top 3 spot.. maybe below par...

The other angle is maybe we caught mexico with their pants down and blew the opportunity.. next match in jamaica dem tek 3 points..

Some man in here a live off History... History nuh play football..ask Brazil bout dat..
    Maudib, sometimes you reason like likle picney no rahtid. Why you keep talking about 2 points. How do you know that mattocks would've made a difference? The dynamics of the game might have changed if Jamaica had taken that early chance. No one knows what would have happened. Just accept the 1 point and move on.

Comment

There is no reason not to have your best available in the SQUAD... Ryan over Mattocks based on the formation and tactics employed was a poor decision..

Lost in the euphoria of a draw...

Comment

Originally posted by JY-SimeyP93 View Post
        Beckford I believe will be fit for Panama and Costa Rica

However My Plan B is Troy Deeney of Watford

Arguably the Hottest striker in the Championship
        Very good player, he is a class act, however another bad boy. Maybe Nuggsy could help to get him on board!!

Comment

Maudib's comments on what the stats of the players show...all within the context of quality of the leagues within which each performs? Pleeeeease?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            Lets hope those 2 points we spurned don't come back to bite us..

Who says Mexico will be formidable in the Azteca this Qualifying.. a draw could be par for the course... when yuh talking top 3 spot.. maybe below par...

The other angle is maybe we caught mexico with their pants down and blew the opportunity.. next match in jamaica dem tek 3 points..

Some man in here a live off History... History nuh play football..ask Brazil bout dat..
            Based on how Mexico performed against us...there is nothing to say they will not win the group. The murdered us on possession and on chances created. They just ran into a Ricketts that was TOP OF THE WORLD on shot-blocking...and a defense both back 4 by self and TEAM defense that was outstanding!!!

We need to take off the blinkers without moving back one step on appreciation for our REGGAE BOYZ magnificent performance.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Exactly, I shudder to think what may have happened with miller in there, he was in excellent position even when he could not get his hands on the ball. He has a better instinctive feel than Miller, just poor decision making on getting the ball out and strange unusual things happen now and then that make me nervous.

Comment

That is why Ricketts was recalled, and he did not disappoint.
                Stonigut, do you remember Hines that played for Westham?
                He was an eye-catching player that ran circles around Liverpool players.
                He was invited to play for Reggaeboyz which he declined.He was holding out for an England call up that never came.
                He got injured,Westham went down, he surprisingly was not picked up by an EPL team and now plays for a side in a "non league".
                Mi bringle wid Sterling,even though he left yard at a tender age, it would be mutually beneficial if he picks Yard.

Comment

Oh no Rockman, you are wrong about Hines. He accepted his Jamaican call up however did not make it off the bench in Jamaica's 0-0 draw with Nigeria in London. He haven't been called up by Jamaica since. Hines was transferred to Burnley from West Ham, the move did not work out and he was released at the end of last season. He now plays his football with Bradford City who have the League cup Final next weekend against Swansea at Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Oh no Rockman, you are wrong about Hines. He accepted his Jamaican call up however did not make it off the bench in Jamaica's 0-0 draw with Nigeria in London. He haven't been called up by Jamaica since. Hines was transferred to Burnley from West Ham, the move did not work out and he was released at the end of last season. He now plays his football with Bradford City who have the League cup Final next weekend against Swansea at Wembley.
                    We should still follow-up on this guy. If I remember he should be about 21 or thereabouts. He was real quick...and good TEAM player.

Comment

I had no idea he did(didn't have a clue he was on the bench...),and he looked good as recent as a week ago.
                      I stand corrected.

Comment

I remember a Hines was being touted at one time, was it Zavon Hines? Never saw him play but will look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                          I remember a Hines was being touted at one time, was it Zavon Hines? Never saw him play but will look it up.
                          It is Zavon Hines, you all can watch him in the big cup final next weekend, he should be a starter for Bradford!

Comment

Working...
                          X