X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattocks - 20 goals this season!

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...0-goals-season

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Who doubt him.. him already gone 4 in 2 Pre-Season games..

Comment

Those don't count!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not when a Muadib a count. LOL. Him might be a ten by next week.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem call dat sneak preview...

Comment

Mi advisor who nuh know nutten bout ball juss see di clip an say him finish like a Brasilian. Mi did call it long time. Man finish like Romario.

Comment

which clip dat ?

Comment

More composure in front of goal that what we had on display in Mexico.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I love his confidence
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jamaican males. We have the utmost belief in ourselves and abilities. How many times you see a regular man...handcart, beggar, higgler ....and man of low station, calling to a "nice " lady trying to "check " her.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

True, a yankee teacher wha mi know was beside herself that a Jamaican painter at her school made a pass at her. Doesn't he know his place?
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That's exactly why we excel .......we DON'T know our places.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Those don't count!
                          Actually Mo, quite frankly, I don't think they count. The MLS is not a really rough-and- tough league. Homegrown Jamaican players will have little difficulty shining in that league, but the hex tournament requires a little more than that. I remember when El Sal used to have prolific MLS players, yet when that country played WCQ matches they were mostly ineffectual. The MLS players that really make an impact at the international level are the one who have/had European playing experience.

Comment

When was this? "El Sal used to have prolific MLS players?" Do you even follow the league???

How many MLS play go straight into the EPl and can contribute right away?

The MLS is no a top European league but it is a pretty good league and even many players form England etc. come and struggle.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh tell mi sumting. is nuh one European player and an average MLS striker did deh pon di pitch and miss two sittah ??

Man tap talk foolishness.. yuh eiddah have di killer instinct and clinical or yuh not.. matters not the league..

Mattocks is a killah.. damn selfish, self absorbed player.. with talent.. ah dem deh wi want up a front.. at least on the squad !

It speaks to the mentality of the 'selection committee'.. maybe dem juss not mature enough to handle ego-centric talent.. is a skill..

Comment

Working...
                              X