Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton Gets Larsson Thumps Up

By Jimmy Muir Monday 9th April 2007

Sheffield United striker Luton Shelton has been backed by former Manchester United and Celtic striker Henrik Larsson to be a big hit at Bramall Lane.

Shelton, 21 signed from Swedish outfit Helsingborgs in a £1,850,000 in during the January transfer window and made his debut at the Reebok Stadium on 31 March as the Blades lost 1-0 to Bolton Wanderers.

And, former strike partner Henrok Larsson said; "I believe he can make a real impression. He's a nightmare for defenders."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well, Sheffield has 4 or 5 games to pull themselves out of relegation. So, if they know what's good for them, they would play the "nightmare" and stay in the EPL.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I cannot see why him not playing. Is not like they scoring alot of goals. Yet .. he wasn't even among the subs on Saturday.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I cannot see why him not playing. Is not like they scoring alot of goals. Yet .. he wasn't even among the subs on Saturday.
        I assume he will feature in there next game as I read an article that stated he completed his first full 90 minutes for the reserve squad against Bolton reserves.

Comment

Well, there is a relegation battle with West Ham on Saturday. Warnock bettah leggo the beast.

Comment

Working...
          X