X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    It not looking good according to the experts

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/p...liverpool.html

I think it is more likely to be a draw than a City win. My frustration with the game against Arsenal still lingers. That game punctuated our inability to keep clean sheets.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As I said....Bewtoo!!!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        As I said....Bewtoo!!!!!
        As I said.............................................. .......Jockstrap!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If they started Dzeko every game they wouldn't have been 10 points behind Man U, he is the only true striker at Man City Tevez and the rest spend too much time dropping deep.

Comment

Your team keeps improving and improving. Sturridge is 'miles' better as TEAM player. ...and that has meant a great addition to your team.

Wonder how X likes Rogers now?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That is why Stevie G is still among the best out there. Great strike

Comment

...and his movement and passing is its usual TOP OF THE WORLD CLASS!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Skertel's gift!
                  ...forget the commentators nonsense!

Glen Johnson has not made his usual 'one a game gift' yet! ...so Liverpool had better look out.

The other danger is Sturridge returning to his previous rogue player self - i.e. being selfish when a simple pass could do!
                  Last edited by Karl; February 3, 2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Your team keeps improving and improving. Sturridge is 'miles' better as TEAM player. ...and that has meant a great addition to your team.

Wonder how X likes Rogers now?
                    We have to get better at the back. It is ridiculous how we let both the Arsenal and City games get away from us. As for X - cho - don't expect any objective commentary from him. If it ain't Rafa running the show, X won't be happy. Him have a beam up him uknowhat for BR. Unfairly so imo.

Comment

You changed your defense when it was doing great!
                      ...why ring on Skertel? Enrique did not seem tired to me?!

Skertel caused that mix-up he should have attacked the ball...and perhaps "attacked" is a misnomer? ...gone to the ball...and perhaps used Reina to pass out! ...although Mr. Skertel could have done that passing out himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                        If they started Dzeko every game they wouldn't have been 10 points behind Man U, he is the only true striker at Man City Tevez and the rest spend too much time dropping deep.
                        Can't agree with you there Dunny.

Dzeko is the laziest striker I have ever seen.

Yes he is opportunistic...and scores the types of goal Karl or Mosiah would score. Example his goal against 'pool today.

He was a waste of space on the field today.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          You changed your defense when it was doing great!
                          ...why ring on Skertel? Enrique did not seem tired to me?!

Skertel caused that mix-up he should have attacked the ball...and perhaps "attacked" is a misnomer? ...gone to the ball...and perhaps used Reina to pass out! ...although Mr. Skertel could have done that passing out himself.
                          Enrique from before the game was not expected to make the entire game. However, as I've posted here already a few times, Skrtel and Reina have to go have a beer and figure this thing out together.

Comment

Working...
                          X