I am missing something..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am missing something..

I know there is a simple explanation but I cant see around this corner... Yes this should be in the school boy football section but i think it is a bigger football issue. How is it that Georgehino James or what him name from KC was able to play for wolmers this year when issa states he should sit a year... what am i missing.. he played for KC. last year and transferred to Wolmers and played... help me if you can..

I think he went to Six form. I think there is a rule for six formers.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks sass I think thats it.. good player I am impress with him an and a youth benbow from georges.. Would like to here mo's take as he see them live.

Comment

The little I saw of Benbow in the youth worldcup, I liked him too.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think they are both good players, but their consistency seems to get the better of them too often. Benbow is the brucky boo who will still manage to complete the cross. He will need to learn to be more efficient in getting by his markers.

Jorginho James has a good understanding of the game but his passing lets him down too often, imho. He is explosive at times and will pounce on a ball, striking it well with either foot. Fairly good ability to spread the ball around and build an attack.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lot of talent in those two teams.. wolmers and georges.. and both team plays.. so repect to them.. both coaches calm on the side line. bTW unno need som GK coaches down there.. too many Gk not taking their on goal kicks, and cant play crosses.. but was nice to see two good teams although mi hear a one hole heep a transfers...

Comment

Benbow??? Wasn't there a Benbow that played for T.G.H.S. (w/Zun Clark & Michigan) in the 70's (I think his aka was ****** Pele)? If I'm correct, are they related?

This is bringing back memories (Dougie Bell, Peter Pringle, Lenny Hyde, Sweetie Smith, etc., etc., etc.). Need to find my scrapbook.

Comment

Working...
              X