Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good comeback Spurs.

Lennon was outstanding for his team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yep, he was a HUGE problem for Man U;swiftness and dexterity.
    That tackle a retracting Rio made denying Defoe a sure scoring opportunity was brilliant,the reason why he remains our best option for starting.
    Cleverly was spot on with his cross which RvP made no mistake scoring, a player of lesser class(Jones)probably would not have been that accurate,resulting in losing a scoring opportunity.
    It appears Man U will score even if the side is playing badly,the strikers seems unperturbed and unaffected by....

Comment

By far the better team , definetly top 4 .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        By far the better team , definetly top 4 .
        I was very upset by that first goal. Bale and I believe Defoe (not sure) should have gotten back into the box much faster to deny Wellbeck the outlet to Cleverly. Cleverly had enough time to get a pedicure before making the cross from a very dangerous position. Top shelf finish by RvP though. One only has to wonder how much more effective he could have been while at Arsenal had he not had all those injury riddled seasons.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This game was played in very bad condition. It was a decent game still and Spurs did well. Manu must be happy with a point, although the goalie still need a little strenght. He should have punched that ball away instead of in the box.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X