Webb and Sturridge looked good for KOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webb and Sturridge looked good for KOP

Webb was clearly the KOP's best rep today. Even that wasnt good enough, All the crazy KOP folks and others who claim Webb is a red devil can clearly see he was wearing the black jersey today.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Webb was clearly the KOP's best rep today. Even that wasnt good enough, All the crazy KOP folks and others who claim Webb is a red devil can clearly see he was wearing the black jersey today.
    He should have given Johnson a second yellow for sure but with all the noise before the match about his prior performances for Manure, it's about time him 'low we.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

thought he was paid?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There were so many other instances. For instance, your keeper was down but your team kept playing and attacking. As soon as Man U got possession, Webb stopped play. Wow!

We don't mind our 11 vs your 12. Just have your 12th man wear your jersey to eliminate confusion. Or is the confusion a part of your strategy?

Even though we seemed to get bored with the inferior competitionate on, we were undoubtedly the class that we are reputed to be.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Evra nail in the coffin must be hurting mi friend Paul. Fergie call off the attack early. He knows he has West Ham this week and Spurs on Saturday. He coulda call for Giggs, Scholes, or Chi Chi man to come liverly it up but he didn't.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            There were so many other instances. For instance, your keeper was down but your team kept playing and attacking. As soon as Man U got possession, Webb stopped play. Wow!

We don't mind our 11 vs your 12. Just have your 12th man wear your jersey to eliminate confusion. Or is the confusion a part of your strategy?

Even though we seemed to get bored with the inferior competitionate on, we were undoubtedly the class that we are reputed to be.
            Wait, let's not get carried away. You won on an offside goal, let's not forget, so the paycheck is not a Liverpool one...Webb just knows how to make it look good.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Wait, let's not get carried away. You won on an offside goal, let's not forget, so the paycheck is not a Liverpool one...Webb just knows how to make it look good.
              Oh really? You gonna go there? Clearly people missed the push by Wisdom in Kawaga's back. That was a clear penalty. What force does Kawaga have that could make him go forward in that way?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Oh really? You gonna go there? Clearly people missed the push by Wisdom in Kawaga's back. That was a clear penalty. What force does Kawaga have that could make him go forward in that way?
                Ninja Force....
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  Ninja Force....
                  Good one!
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie,I heard Nani and Rooney are now available,with Real Madrid lurking around the corner,fielding those two players as soon as possible is a priority.
                    If you were forced to pick two midfielders out of the viable pool of midfielders available(Kawaga,Carrick,and Cleverly),which two would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      Lazie,I heard Nani and Rooney are now available,with Real Madrid lurking around the corner,fielding those two players as soon as possible is a priority.
                      If you were forced to pick two midfielders out of the viable pool of midfielders available(Kawaga,Carrick,and Cleverly),which two would it be?
                      Truth be told, I'm not concerned about Real Madrid as yet. When we reach that bridge we figure out how to cross it.

Fergie has a decision to make, a position of which I don't envy him. Cleverly and Carrick are the midfielders he turns to in big games. Kagawa was added to play in the role behind the striker who Fergie was thinking would be Rooney or Hernandez.

Fortunately, Hazard decided to go to Chelsea and Fergie then turned to RvP. That changed everything. RvP became the main striker and Rooney plays in the role just behind the striker. Fergie is now trying to find the ideal position for Kagawa.

Its good to have Nani back. I think of the 3 wingers in the team, Nani is the best. Make one cuss a few ***** now and again, but then he makes and pass or score a goal that make you sing, "I'll drink to dat!".

Comment

Thanks Lazie.

Comment

I concur with you Mr. President. At this point, I am softening by stance on Nani going. He is one of my favourite Empire player. I just want him to get his head right and realize now more than ever, it's a team effort. I like how the players are starting to work for each other and believing in each other. RVP seems to be the glue that binds and is deferring to other players. He realizes that he is in a team of stars and winners. A totally foreign attitude from what he was used to where he was the man.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X