Suarez hand ball....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez hand ball....

...it was deliberate and three other hand balls were denied Mansfield Town. As the MT manager said, if the tables were turned no player or manager would have done anything different. But it's all Luis's fault. So now what? I don't like seeing this happen even if my team is the one that gets the benefits which is why I have called for changes to the laws several times.

Everyone is going to jump up and down about Suarez being a cheat when the real culprits - the ones that take your money week in and week out - have the power to change the laws but will never change the game. If there are any culprits, it is FIFA and their antiquated (tiefin') approach to management of the game, Suarez is just as much a victim as the rest of the footballing world, Thierry Henry included.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

sorry - i meant to post this as a response to Mo's entry. Mo - bastion of righteousness and all that is good. That same one. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The point escapes the Suarez haters who refuse to see the bigger picture... who jump at any and every situation, regardless its degree of offence, to paint LS as the nastiest thing alive since Charles Manson...

The "week in, week out" offenders are the authorities who do Jack Sh!t to assist the refs!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        The point escapes the Suarez haters who refuse to see the bigger picture... who jump at any and every situation, regardless its degree of offence, to paint LS as the nastiest thing alive since Charles Manson...

The "week in, week out" offenders are the authorities who do Jack Sh!t to assist the refs!
        Well...there you go. My theory is that it is easier to allow one's emotions to "drive the bus" than it is to let reason and intellect take control. Hence the noise. The world needs enemies in the absense of solutions. Band new year...same old attitudes.

Comment

But, while the authorities take their time to fix it, Suarez, more than any other player, will continue with his scumbag behaviour, esp. when there are those who will continue to defend his actions, no matter what.

Mosiah - Bastion of all that's righteous, holy and just.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suarez knew the games are recorded and as such are available for later scrutiny, he is aware of the outrage at previous hand of God goals,he tried scoring against Southampton cheating the same way(he was given a yellow card,darn unrepentant),yet he still did it.
            He stole the ref's trust.
            Celebrating that tiefing rhatid goal is an attempt to masked(albeit foolish) that bad act.
            Suarez caan tell me anything!

Comment

Well, let's hope that with this strident scolding of the player, Paul Marin can redirect his venom away from me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That would be ill-advised,an admirable approach you took.
                It is just that we are not intractable,we will revisit issues and often change our perspectives if appropriate.

Comment

Why do you say that people, in this case, are defending the handball?... for me, not because I refuse to call him "scumbag" for handling a ball means that that is defending the action... actually I see this handball as WAAAYYY worse than the Ghana one and that is my own moral compass guiding me... I would in a heartbeat pull off the Ghana one (defensive), but I don't think it's in my DNA to pull off an offensive, if you get my drift, handball.

And it is NOT, IMO, people NOT "defending" him that will stop the transgressions that irk the haters, but corrective action by the powers that be to NOT allow said transgressions to go "undetected" and unpunished...
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Suarez knew the games are recorded and as such are available for later scrutiny, he is aware of the outrage at previous hand of God goals,he tried scoring against Southampton cheating the same way(he was given a yellow card,darn unrepentant),yet he still did it.
                    He stole the ref's trust.
                    Celebrating that tiefing rhatid goal is an attempt to masked(albeit foolish) that bad act.
                    Suarez caan tell me anything!
                    Can anyone tell you anything Rockman? Anyway, Suarez will be out of football in 10 years...what then? How will berating him solve the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      But, while the authorities take their time to fix it, Suarez, more than any other player, will continue with his scumbag behaviour, esp. when there are those who will continue to defend his actions, no matter what.

Mosiah - Bastion of all that's righteous, holy and just.
                      Mo - who says the authorities are doing ANYTHING to "fix it"? And if they are "taking their time"...'tan deh an' wait; you have a betta chance of the devil getting sainthood first. By the way, "o bastion of all righteous, holy and just", who has been defending Suarez's actions "no matter what"?

Comment

yes it is the authorities fault why suarez is a a diver, a biter and a handball expert ..... the seamless ease with which you do that is remarkable!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, it is the authorities' duty to deal with it. Simple.
                          Peter R

Comment

and when they do yuh bawl and talk about suarez being victimised! ah bwoy!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Fair is fair... if they red-carded him for handball etc. I wouldn't have a problem... he was justly dealt with in the WC. A man should not be "convicted" on reputation (perceived) but according his particular action... you are in the lawyer business, you should understand that.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X