No announcement yet.

Chichirito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

him miss about 30. Four assist is very low. The thing is he never really distinguish himself, anyway let us see how much him a go score a Fulham this year.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      him miss about 30. Four assist is very low. The thing is he never really distinguish himself, anyway let us see how much him a go score a Fulham this year.
      Come on Sass, which player nuh miss goal? When Ronaldo scored 31 goals, I didn't hear anyone question his assist numbers. And for the record, Berbatov has equaled the number of goals he scored last season.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Slurgie shoulda "keep calm and pass him di ball"
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How about actually answering the question I asked... IYO where would you be without RVP? your honest, objective opinion... and yes I acknowledge the contribution of the others...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            How about actually answering the question I asked... IYO where would you be without RVP? your honest, objective opinion... and yes I acknowledge the contribution of the others...
            As I said before that isn't a fair question. Yes, RvP is leading the team with goals and has 6 assists, but remember Rooney is capable of leading the attack as well. The question could be asked where Liverpool would be without Suarez, but as we saw in the game he was suspended, Pool was able to score without him on the field.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What kind of half-a$$ed answer is that?? So no opinion on the IMPACT that RvP has had on your team's success this year... okay then. :KMT:
              Peter R

Comment

top scorer who much he missed, How many goals from how many games and what about assist and movement?

You notice Van Persie interchange and go on the right of left more times. He plays the 1-2 pretty often, take corners and setup goals.
                ...and RVP is very important BoyU defender at and of set plays!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  What kind of half-a$$ed answer is that?? So no opinion on the IMPACT that RvP has had on your team's success this year... okay then. :KMT:
                  Peter, why are you hitting your head against a brick wall? Don't you know by now they will NEVER give a straight answer? They went to Slurgie school, remember? Or better yet, disciples of the church of Slurgie. LOL!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X