Chichirito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chichirito

shouda score bout five goal areddi! for the bad guys. have to love RvP's (the traitor ) clinical finishing.
    Peter R

This arm-chair ref thinks smalling was LUCKY ... IMO should have seen red...
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      shouda score bout five goal areddi! for the bad guys. have to love RvP's (the traitor ) clinical finishing.
      RvP is the difference in the title race. Amazing that he has stayed healthy.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This arm-chair ref thinks smalling was LUCKY ... IMO should have seen red...
        Arm-chair ref is correct!
        Smalling lucky? ...or Sir Alex's known luck was used/kicked in?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

one of reason why he has stayed healthy is, he is not the only focal point and so some a the hits go other places and Fergie can rotate him, start him, take him off sometimes and even have him coming off the bench.

Yeah Smalling is lucky, other than that the ref did a good job. Hernandez is exactly the kind of second/third striker you need in your team. Add a punch more times than not.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Have to give credit to the old Fart for going after RVP... (or did RVP go after them?) The latter has scored almost a third of all their goals so far and apart from the Chi man, double everyone else's output...

I didn't realize they had leaked so many goals though... eleven clubs have a better GA record than they do (Evra mussi crack fi true! ) the offense is doing for them (read RVP).
            Peter R

Comment

Have to give credit to the old Fart for going after RVP... (or did RVP go after them?) The latter has scored almost a third of all their goals so far and apart from the Chi man, double everyone else's output...

I didn't realize they had leaked so many goals though... eleven clubs have a better GA record than they do (Evra mussi crack fi true! ) the offense is doing for them (read RVP).
              Well, to my understanding Man City wanted him as well but he decided to join the best club in England. He has been amazing people should note of all the strikers, he is the only one to play every EPL game todate with 21 games. Rooney played 14 and Hernandez played 13.

Yes everyone is seeing the goals that RVP is scoring but missing the massive contribution Rooney has made. He has played on the right/left wings, played in the role behind RvP. I recall RvP saying he wanted to have more assists and he is now 1 behind Rooney and Mata.

I was reading to Teamtalk that MU is relying on RvP. I laughed. People forgot, how MU was relying on Ronaldo and if he was out of the equation MU would suffer. Well, Rooney stepped up. Bloogers predicted what would happen without Rooney, well now there is RvP and it isn't too hard to return Rooney as the main striker.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So RvP not doing it for your side? without him you're saying you would still be where you are?
                Peter R

Comment

So RvP not doing it for your side? without him you're saying you would still be where you are?
                  RvP is obviously scoring goals, no question. The point I am making is that ppl only focusing on RvP and not realising the contribution of a player like Wayne Rooney, Carrick etc.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie if Berbitov did a do half of what "Van the Man" doing he would be Manu Legend.

If Man you never got Van Persie they would have tried to get the German striker or another pretty decent one.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Lazie if Berbitov did a do half of what "Van the Man" doing he would be Manu Legend.

If Man you never got Van Persie they would have tried to get the German striker or another pretty decent one.
                      Sass, 2 seasons ago Berbatov and Tevez finished top scorer in the EPL. Last season he hardly got a game, how was he to do anything from the bench? Anyway, he is a Fulham player now.

Comment

top scorer who much he missed, How many goals from how many games and what about assist and movement?

You notice Van Persie interchange and go on the right of left more times. He plays the 1-2 pretty often, take corners and setup goals.

Comment

top scorer who much he missed, How many goals from how many games and what about assist and movement?

You notice Van Persie interchange and go on the right of left more times. He plays the 1-2 pretty often, take corners and setup goals.
                          There is no need to debate this. Berbatov is no longer at MU. It doesn't matter how many he missed, he finished as top scorer.

Comment

you want it done quick eehhh. As I told you when a man pay 30 million fi you them need performance, unless you are Andy Carroll

Comment

you want it done quick eehhh. As I told you when a man pay 30 million fi you them need performance, unless you are Andy Carroll
                              Fergie decided to go a different route. What other reason a player that started 24 games, came off the bench in 8 games finished the season with 20 goals and 4 assist in the following season started only 5 and was a sub in 7 games?

Comment

Working...
                              X